• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people post "xD" to something that isn't remotely funny in the slightest, I've seen it being used in serious discussions and it's like, can u not???

When people post "xD" to something that isn't remotely funny in the slightest, I've seen it being used in serious discussions and it's like, can u not???

My situation is pretty funny, tbh. HUMOR IS THE GREATEST DEFENSE MECHANISM.

I used to use XD but now I bearly even use icons when I talk

How did you ever make it through the 00's on the internet?
The 10,000 posts that only contained a "xD" in there. I'm surprised xD is sorta being posted again, it's been dead for like 7 years. A new generation of internet kids are trying to dig it out of it's grave. We should have taught our kids better to know not to mess with graves of ancient memes and phrases.

The movie Annabelle. I feel like watching it, but I can't because my husband is watching stupid Hunger Games. I also feel like people don't appreciate the movie enough and failed to pick up on it's numerous references to Rosemary's Baby. Feel like watching that one, too, actually....

Just saw a guy being rude to a homeless women and her twin daughters smh
I approached him and he left but damn

**** him

struggling to express feelings to someone you don't know how to act around anymore. blehhhhhh..can i act like how we used to or are there new rules or boundaries in place because it's been so long?

I don't want to wear anything but the Lagombi armor how am I gonna finish this game

I hate where I'm playing a game and I get really cool looking armor but then better armor comes along but it doesn't look at as stylish. Then I have the crisis where I have to determine whether to look nice or die.

that's my problem in every game where you can change your armor. at least i look hot af when i die

that's my problem in every game where you can change your armor. at least i look hot af when i die
We can relate in some sort of way then.
Guild Knight armor the best tho.

my shoulders hurt from drawing so much today ohh my god
*smooches ur shoulders*
I hope they're better soon!!

Last edited:
To those two English groupmates of mine:
Don't you dare lecture me on "not making it to practice" when I went to everyone and how I'm irresponsible for not making it the last practice to make the props when you guys were literally nowhere 95% of the time and watched 50 shades during practice so you better take several seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back