• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to rush to the store and buy a decent drawing tablet. Not sure which one. I honestly like drawing but I know I don't have natural talent. However, I know an artist who was like me but has just excelled and even got into an art college. I think I've somewhat improved over the years but I'm not the greatest.

Now I have no idea if it'd be a terrible waste of money or maybe something to help me relax.

My avatar is probably going to keep getting removed. So, I have to find something else less "provocative/inappropriate"...something...

My avatar is probably going to keep getting removed. So, I have to find something else less "provocative/inappropriate"...something...

I like it! :)

Anyways what's bothering me? I have an exam to complete tomorrow and I only have tonight to prepare for it rip

Last edited:
Thanks ^-^ I thought it was funny.

I changed it to Evan peters...I can deal with this. So, I suppose it isn't really bothering me...

I am hungry, however...but I don't want to start cooking and my friend arrive. Then I have to eat in front of her, while she doesn't eat, because we usually eat way later. So, I am conflicted.

how 1 opinion can literally be taken the wrong way and get people mad af lols

People do this to me too. I don't think you do this, but liberals do this a lot in politics (i.e. calling someone racist for not supporting universal healthcare). Calling someone "racist" over a different opinion when no race is involved is very bad and hides the truth.

People do this to me too. I don't think you do this, but liberals do this a lot in politics (i.e. calling someone racist for not supporting universal healthcare). Calling someone "racist" over a different opinion when no race is involved is very bad and hides the truth.

idk im tired of it. im going inactive for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back