• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strawberry starburst in my bag don't taste right

One time I found out that blood-filled deer ticks look a lot like jelly beans but don't taste anything alike.

Did your strawberry starburst taste a little bloody?

One time I found out that blood-filled deer ticks look a lot like jelly beans but don't taste anything alike.

Did your strawberry starburst taste a little bloody?

How did you find that out!? You ate a tick?! No they just tasted kinda old haha

Wow, don't be hate'n, if a thread exists, it exists.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am an outsider in this, btw, I had no part in these "decade old threads"

Too bad it's against the forum rules and at least two of these old boards already got locked.

Too bad it's against the forum rules and at least two of these old boards already got locked.

Seriously? That makes zero sense.... but oh well, its not my call..... if the rules state we should start brand new threads over and over and repeat ourselves, then so be it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This forum IS relatively slow though..... But I would never go elsewhere..... it used to be faster....

Every forum I've ever been on gets angry when you bump even a week old thread for a valid reason. LOL Like you've caused some great big confusion and delay.

I can't sleep a lot nowadays, and when I do sleep I don't get any rest (because lol nightmares). It's driving me crazy.

Also my psychiatrist is a ****head. He keeps focusing on one thing I tell him, completely ignoring everything else that I'm saying. You're being paid to listen to people, you fkn nerd, start listening.

Yeah, sleep lol. When I get to sleep late I wake up early.. when I sleep early I wake up late.w tf

tfw people were s'posed to arrive at my house like half an hour ago and no calls or anything.

C'mon guys, these cooking classes won't start themselves u know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back