• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when people over use "..."
not every sentence needs to end in "..." okay hun

This is a casual forum, not academic prose, and I was clearing quoting the person, hence quotation marks....???
If you want to riot act ME about academic prose..... "okay [comma] hun" - give it a rest..... jeez.....
That honestly got on your nerves? Picking at every nuance of my post?

I have a cold, and my husband is constantly lowering the house temp. I woke up four times last night in the middle of the night, despite taking sleeping pills and I'm so tired I feel like I could pass out any minute now. To make things worse, I visited my in-laws last night and spent the whole evening having my little sis cough all over me. Now, my cold is even worse, there's no medicine or anything in the house cause we just ran out, I can't legally drive because I have epilepsy, and I can't walk to the grocery store because it's too cold outside. Oh, and my betta fish died over the weekend, but I've been trying not to think about because every time I do, I burst into tears and start blaming myself. And the crying makes my nose run :(

I have a cold, and my husband is constantly lowering the house temp. I woke up four times last night in the middle of the night, despite taking sleeping pills and I'm so tired I feel like I could pass out any minute now. To make things worse, I visited my in-laws last night and spent the whole evening having my little sis cough all over me. Now, my cold is even worse, there's no medicine or anything in the house cause we just ran out, I can't legally drive because I have epilepsy, and I can't walk to the grocery store because it's too cold outside. Oh, and my betta fish died over the weekend, but I've been trying not to think about because every time I do, I burst into tears and start blaming myself. And the crying makes my nose run :(

Oh my goodness.... all of that.... everything sounds awful.... *hugs*
My spouse and I like different temperatures in the apartment too, so I can relate....
Be careful with sleeping pills though.... I nearly OD'd once...
I am 24... my spouse is 25... neither of us have our drivers license.... we just never bothered to get it. We rely on public transit. Its hard.... We really should get on that.... But that means paying insurance and maintenance and parking, etc, etc, etc.... we just don't want to deal with it!
Poor beta fish.... *hugs again*

tfw March has taken over my job 8(

whats up bae, tell me on skype bruh!!

I don't want to burden you with my ranting. Just filed my taxes wrong and one of my guinea pigs has a sliver of white in his pupil, and I'm scared to know what it is... Worst case scenario I can think of is a chronic corneal ulcer. On top of that, my car still reeks of gasoline .___. A person can only take so much back-to-back! JEBUS Dx

This class is ending way too soon. I enjoyed it too much </3 can i please have another 3 months?

I don't want to burden you with my ranting. Just filed my taxes wrong and one of my guinea pigs has a sliver of white in his pupil, and I'm scared to know what it is... Worst case scenario I can think of is a chronic corneal ulcer. On top of that, my car still reeks of gasoline .___. A person can only take so much back-to-back! JEBUS Dx

My guinea pig always had that in his eye. The doctors could never figure out why and it kept coming and going on his own. They checked for ulcers or cancer but it always came back negative. Not saying that is the case with your guinea but those little guys are strange creatures. I spent so so so so much money at the exotic vet with him because he always had something wrong. Overgrown molars... Twice!!! Chest infection.... Foot blisters. My husband and I spent over 5,000$ on him in just a few months. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat though. I sure do miss the little guy though... :(

Last edited:
My guinea pig always had that in his eye. The doctors could never figure out why and it kept coming and going on his own. They checked for ulcers or cancer but it always came back negative. Not saying that is the case with your guinea but those little guys are strange creatures. I spent so so so so much money at the exotic vet with him because he always had something wrong. Overgrown molars... Twice!!! Chest infection.... Foot blisters. My husband and I spent over 5,000$ on him in just a few months. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat though. I sure do miss the little guy though... :(

Thank you so much for the reassurance! I don't see any signs of fatigue or distress, but I'll still continue to observe my pet. Ah geez, $5000? That's an insane amount x___x Who would have figured guinea pigs were so high-maintenance? My short-haired guinea pig broke one of his incisors last year, which also caused me a lot of money and grief. Nevertheless, they're totally worth it. May your little guy rest in peace ;o;

YOU CAN'T TRANSFER SONGS FROM YOUR IPOD BACK ONTO YOUR COMPUTER! WHAT THE ****?!

This is a casual forum, not academic prose, and I was clearing quoting the person, hence quotation marks....???
If you want to riot act ME about academic prose..... "okay [comma] hun" - give it a rest..... jeez.....
That honestly got on your nerves? Picking at every nuance of my post?

I actually didn't even see your post lmao
Great job getting all defensive tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back