What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to take my meds, husband says he doesn't have time to bring them to me, and I have three more hours of work to go before I can leave. Nausea/migraine/dizziness powers activate!

:|

I guess you thought my attitude got too pointed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, it just frustrates me.

So in other words;

vK2cqS3.gif

I'm beyond pissed off, I've never been so angry before.

That lawsuit **** happened today and guess what? Everyone on the Hopsital's side had lawyers, HOLY **** EVEN THE DRIVER HAD A FEW.

So, my family lost the sue and you can obviously know the Hospital did **** up if they needed that much protection.
Y'know what that means to them? My mother was just another tool and not worth their time but it's fine, it really is to them because they won't care what it's like to have your family nearly destroyed, I hope they kill more people and get plenty of grief from people who've had family lost to their ignorance, honestly, those people can go die for all I care.

**** I'm so mad right now.

Saddest part is that by the way you described it, the hospital doesn't seem to care even a little bit. So much for being there to help people. All those people who ****ed up the medical procedures, all the people who tried to cover up the hospital's pathetic mistakes, and all the people who thought it would be a good idea to stand up for what's wrong just to save the hospital some money... they'd better live with this now. At least, the people who actually have a shred of conscience, compassion or dignity.

Even I'm angry now and I wasn't involved. I can't imagine how beyond furious you must be right now.

I like to read their awful posts. At this point I'm probably not going to respond anymore
???

Why are you complaining then? You like to read their posts. It doesn't really make sense to me. If posters annoy me I put them on ignore so I don't have to read their crap and get annoyed anymore. You're only really bringing it on yourself otherwise, since it's obvious they won't change the way they act.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So in other words;

vK2cqS3.gif
fukin lol

oranges_ate_you is too scared to put his vms or pms on because he's afraid someone will tell him off lol

???

Why are you complaining then? You like to read their posts. It doesn't really make sense to me. If posters annoy me I put them on ignore so I don't have to read their crap and get annoyed anymore. You're only really bringing it on yourself otherwise, since it's obvious they won't change the way they act.

Yeah, I need to stop justifying my behavior. I'll go ignore them now

- - - Post Merge - - -

oranges_ate_you is too scared to put his vms or pms on because he's afraid someone will tell him off lol

I saw that today, haha!

No, it just frustrates me that your main purpose of being on this site is to be rude.

lol hes probably a 35 year old who never leaves his house because he's too scared to say any of the **** he say on here to someones face

It's back open just for you Mario Sunshine Peanut Butter foot jew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol hes probably a 35 year old who never leaves his house because he's too scared to say any of the **** he say on here to someones face

vK2cqS3.gif

You because I nail you to the wall everyday. Go back and look at the quotes on the other board you look ridiculous.

HMM
I've had a pretty bad cough all week.
I'm behind on commissions.
I'm behind on getting stuff ready to sell at this convention coming up.
ANNND someone just used Jew as an insult, which is not coolio.

And for your information I mistakenly closed PMs in an attempt to get rid of the pointless message wall I have or had full of gifs and deleted posts and questions from ages ago.

That lawsuit **** happened today and guess what? Everyone on the Hopsital's side had lawyers, HOLY **** EVEN THE DRIVER HAD A FEW.

So, my family lost the sue and you can obviously know the Hospital did **** up if they needed that much protection.
Y'know what that means to them? My mother was just another tool and not worth their time but it's fine, it really is to them because they won't care what it's like to have your family nearly destroyed, I hope they kill more people and get plenty of grief from people who've had family lost to their ignorance, honestly, those people can go die for all I care.

WAIT WHAT WAIT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU HYOGO??

I'm so sorry! I know that doesn't help, but it makes me angry just reading this. How can they be so heartless over the loss of a human life? Especially a mother!

Well, thats ****ing bull****. Sure life is unfair but when lifes become bull****, thats not okay. You have all the rights be angry, sad and disapointed. I can imagie they have so many excuses and tells how they tried so hard or its not theirs fault bla bla. For 2 months ago, my babes stepdad died because they were refusing do any sugery when he broke his ribs, ended up his lungs got blood and goes directly to the brain. They got nothing and they might have to move because they lack of money. Of course, money is not everything. But people gotta better stand for what they have done and fu cking improve for futures cases. I am here for you Hyogo, this is never easy for anyone. *tight hugs*

Saddest part is that by the way you described it, the hospital doesn't seem to care even a little bit. So much for being there to help people. All those people who ****ed up the medical procedures, all the people who tried to cover up the hospital's pathetic mistakes, and all the people who thought it would be a good idea to stand up for what's wrong just to save the hospital some money... they'd better live with this now. At least, the people who actually have a shred of conscience, compassion or dignity.

Even I'm angry now and I wasn't involved. I can't imagine how beyond furious you must be right now.

I forgot to ask, does this hospital have a reputation for screwing things up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back