• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing a website where there's literally 6 people online
and someone beat me to an item fml

While I'm glad this Cold is nearly gone, I still feel very VERY tired.

But I don't wanna sleep incase my support worker calls fml.

I want Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush! That is what bothering me! Why does Europe get all those things extremely late... It's set to be releasing somewhere in may :(

EU always sucks with releases take or give a few grandfathered exceptions. But yeah I hate that and that they never do physical distro properly.

EU always sucks with releases take or give a few grandfathered exceptions. But yeah I hate that and that they never do physical distro properly.

Do you live in europe too? The distribution of games and amiibo here is not too bad actually. Either way the release dates are awfully late most of the time!

Do you live in europe too? The distribution of games and amiibo here is not too bad actually. Either way the release dates are awfully late most of the time!
Yes, Sweden but they are bad with this lol

Nintendo they always get all the LE's and **** but with PS Vita they're crap

Here is it in rant form

Pointless Rant of the Day
I was always told that my core classes were held with such high regards. Once I started to look at all the work we received over a single weekend I now see that this statement makes no sense. Most of what we do is busy work or work that was assigned just to be assigned... now how does this seem fair? I mean I get it done but when looking at it overall I just do not understand why we need to do so much of the same thing repeatedly. I mean it was not the longest of assignments but it was just a lot of repeated things, take notes on a video we have already talked about in class-busy work, edit an essay your partner corrected in class- should have been done so busy work, do a song comparison for Romeo and Juliette- actual work instead of annotating which is usually busy work. That is just English alone.... Global Studies, annotate a reading of what we talked over in class- semi busy work but ok- WAIT then flow chart the reforms- What? ok uh Busy work. Int Science A/B- Lab question- partial busy work since we just did this ourselves, why do we need to re-explain it? Set B/Set A question(no one knows which one, she keeps changing them)- Real work since we have a test on Tuesday. But 5 assignments are all just busy work, that does not make sense to do so many things we already have done, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, Sweden but they are bad with this lol

Nintendo they always get all the LE's and **** but with PS Vita they're crap

Oh Sweden is also not really a country where Nintendo is aiming for, i live in The Netherlands lol

I've been swamped with work from school and we're trying to move right now too so it's not exactly easy dealing with that stress and school stress. I'm moody a ton of the time and get annoyed easily, I road rage a ton and sometimes I say stuff I shouldn't. I'm due for a break soon tbh.

oh and I can't order my damn collectibles how I want to D: had to do some timestamp trading and that was annoying.

my really good friend's going through some really tough stuff (just got diagnosed and has horrible parents) and it sucks because i can't help her: i live over 3000 miles from her and i'm really scared that she'll do something because she's attempted before and i can't constantly stay updated because i live so far and i'm just really worried

Dont like my bf and dont want to find new people. People are very boring and stupid. Who here knows how to hold a conversation!? *no one raises their hand*

Dont like my bf and dont want to find new people. People are very boring and stupid. Who here knows how to hold a conversation!? *no one raises their hand*

Lol you wouldn't expect it but i am actually really social in real life too!

Dumb Amazon packages. I ordered a bag and a case and they said "oh yeah, March 20th for sure."

Now it's "sry lol it's actually April 6th"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back