• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the word "oversharing" exist? If someone is upset about something, are they just supposed to keep it in simply because everyone else is too out of touch with their own emotions to bother listening? Is it just that they simply don't care? Is that why they keep telling people to just wait until they found someone who will listen? What if no one is willing to listen -- then what? What if the person is being abused or something, and no one IS willing to listen?

oversharing doesn't just extend to people who actually do need people to listen.

what if grandpa wants to talk about his fetishes. that's too much info, grandpa.

oversharing doesn't just extend to people who actually do need people to listen.

what if grandpa wants to talk about his fetishes. that's too much info, grandpa.

That's not what I mean. I just mean the bad things that happen to people, but no one wants to talk about. Not someone's sex life.

this guy in the library dogging me
he is about to catch these hands if he doesn't wipe that glare off his face

I dropped my phone last week (or rather sent it to the ground because i took the shirt it was on top of in my locker) and it looks like some hipster cyberpunk filter 100% of the time oosp especially with my nerv overlay

The outer glass didn't crack so it looks all fine until you turn it on. I treat my electronics fairly well and never thought this would happen so this is extreme failure on my part hhhehh /hides phone forever

My stomach has been really unhappy today. Plus, people annoy me.

(IRL people, don't start thinking I'm bad mouthing a TBT member)
((Ily all))

Sick of certain terminologies, like "hipster", "hardcore gamer", etc. Gets to me too easily.

i can never remember to do homework ugh i hate myself for that

i dont like choir anymore i dont want to be in it but its well into the second semester so i cant change
i dont want to memorize 87362871643176 songs i dont want to go to afterschool practice
choir was fun at first but now its a hassle

the fact that my beard is so damn thin on the sides. I'm 6 months in and frustrated... the front and mustache areas are fine but the sides are definitely thinner. ughhhhhhhhhh

I'm doing something bad, and I know I am, but part of me really doesn't want to stop. I should just stop. I really should. But....another part of me keeps saying: you're young. You should do whatever you want. I feel really guilty about the whole thing, and I don't really know what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back