• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A teacher from my husband's school called and yelled at me because he hasn't been doing his work in her online class. I tried to explain that he didn't have his book voucher yet and things have been really hectic, but she was pretty POed.

Drank too much caffeine last night + a thunderstorm interrupted my sleep and I've been awake since like 4 or 5 a.m. ugh. D:

Hatoful boyfriend will be released in 2 weeks >:C I wanna experience some pigeon love asap dammit.

My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our four year anniversary (holy crap...) in 9 days.
I don't know what to buy him. He always spoils me and I get him clothes/movies and make him a mix cd for the new year.
I want to go out of my way for him to show him how much he means to me.
I know he likes my little drawings and homemade cd covers, but I feel so...cheap.

The fact that I've been so cripplingly shy my entire life, I am 22 years old and literally have only 1 friend, who probably no longer wants to be friends because I don't know how to act or sympathize or just be a human who has emotions. I have come to the conclusion that I am actually an alien sent here to collect intelligence on the humans and their emotions, only I have failed miserably so they won't take me back home.

That got heavy fast. Sorry~

My depression has been eating at me, and I've sort of hit a big rut. Having trouble functioning.

I found out today that one of my friends hasn't really been talking to me since I went on vacation with him, because he's still holding some weird grudge ever since the trip ended :/
Pretty much back-talked to all my other friends, who then told me. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back