• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you keep lying to me to keep me hooked and i'm so sick and tired of it. i don't feel the same. i'll never be the same.

i wasn't worth it apparently, never was.

Last edited:
i hurt my lip earlier in a stupid way and it's bugging me like crazy, at least it doesn't taste like blood anymore

I think my very back tooth is kinda messed up, wonder why they never pulled it since my mouth are tiny and I can hardly brush it egh

stupid drama... damn flaky people blaming others for their problems, girl needs to just drop it and move on... being a huge jerk, making threats. I hope by tomorrow it blows over so I can get some decent sleep.

dumb holidays can people just like leave me alone.. i don't like being around random people who just wanna have boring gathering and i can't do what i want.

I hate being stingy with my money but I'm so afraid of being broke. I grew up and lived my whole life broke, and I don't wanna have to keep dealing with that :/

Plus I only get paid once a semester during the school year so that doesn't help at all.

Don't think I can go on the dates that I've been wanting to go on for our 6-year anniversary due to budget. However, I'm glad I'm at least here with you now. That's all that matters.

i don't enjoy anything i used to & my entire major so far has been about what i liked but now i hate it and i can't switch to a different major because i'm a little over halfway done with it and i refuse to start over.

My family's constant bickering. Not a day can pass by without any yelling and negative attitudes.

Also, I still need to turn in my final draft. It was due at midnight yesterday, but I forgot all about it.

Why is it always this time around the year, I start feeling more negative and noticing how lonely I really am...

I was just out in the cold to go deliver my best friend's Christmas present and I'm freezing my ass off.
Can't feel my hands, my legs or the back of my neck.

jfc dad shut up
"this anime art style is going to die, ugh it's horrible. it's so boring i hate all the flat colours, it all looks the same"
it hurts how you **** on my favourite games art style so nonchalantly
keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back