• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I have so many great ideas for this world, but I'm so small and worthless that no one would even listen it them.
Wish there was a job for Idea Givers lol, I'd prolly make a pretty good one xD

I only have two days left of holidays (yus I first world problems and such) and it feels like it should just be the beginning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So much pressure to do well.

Ugh, I know the feeling. I hope you don't have any troubles in what you want to succeed in!! ^^

bleh
my summer is wasting away
didnt even start summer reading
constantly stressed, hoping for the day someone who understands me will hold a convo w me

Last edited:
Having stomach problems that are making me wonder if it's possible to become lactose intolerant when you're an adult.

Having stomach problems that are making me wonder if it's possible to become lactose intolerant when you're an adult.

Yep. It can come and go, my mom drank tons of milk as a kid, when she was in her 30-40's she got really bad lactose intolerance, and then now in her 50's she's a milk-aholic again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back