• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell. Xbox One store is having a big game sale so I decided to buy Shadow of Mordor with my $25 Xbox card I got for my birthday. The sale brought the game from $40 to $24, and my gold membership brought it down to $20. I buy the game and the tax makes it $25.18. When did digital tax get so high? That's ridiculous. If I didn't have leftover change from a previous purchase it wouldn't have let me buy it.

Wow.. nice of them.. not. That was a high tax indeed

also I need to stop listening to Grateful Dead now I'm gonna cry all night.

I'm working on a giant program for my Operating Systems class that refuses to work no matter what I do to it. Inexplicable, unexplained errors always make things so fun.

Even my professor can't tell what's wrong with it!

had toothache since like.. 2 weeks ago .. couldn't get an appointment til this Tuesday and putting up with it is all I've been able to do :|

had toothache since like.. 2 weeks ago .. couldn't get an appointment til this Tuesday and putting up with it is all I've been able to do :|

toothaches suck cause they make you feel like that and gives you -insert- ache as well

When you decide to leave your phone at home since you'll only be out for a few minutes.
Then once you leave you forget you left it on purpose and have a mini heart attack for a sec thinking you lost it, then remember and think "omg you're dumb.."
And then you repeat that process like 3 more times...

I'm upset that the death of Mr. Iwata is not on the news, its been all over social media, but i haven't seen a news story on it yet.

It really bothers me that some people would bring up my past activity on other sites, pointing at the wrongs I have done. I try hard to maintain a good citizenship on this site, yet I screwed up a few times on this site. And people look down on me all because of the screw ups, then believe that I am such a jerk on this forum.

Sorry if I had to bring this up, but I just saw this one post on another site, mentioning my name and how I got spoiled one time. There's no need to look at others' past activity from a month and earlier, then bring it up right away. I even regret what I did back then. Even if I take full credit, that doesn't describe who I really am or what I want to be. I try to get control of myself, but I mess up a few times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back