• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im starting to realize that my life is depressing and i should do something with it

Last edited:
No please, keep stomping around and doing what sounds like dropping bowling balls right above me at 9 in the morning. I'm not exhausted or anything like that. I hate sleeping, thanks for not letting me sleep!!

i freaking hate people

So tired of these ants ruining my food...
We have a really ridiculous infestation of them in our kitchen, and this is the 7th time they've been in my food out of nowhere and I could not finish eating it.
They're disgusting, I hate them on a very high level, and I hate their smell.
Please go extinct ants. I'm not frickin' kidding.

Last edited:
So tired of these ants ruining my food...
We have a really ridiculous infestation of them in our kitchen, and this is the 7th time they've been in my food out of nowhere and I could not finish eating it.
They're disgusting, I hate them on a very high level, and I hate their smell.
Please go extinct ants. I'm not frickin' kidding.
Agreed-same with flies. Hence why I like spiders-they eat these little b@stards...

What's bothering me is that my art is really bad compared to everyone else and I can't ever improve...

I love most of the Japanese voices for J Stars, but the Japanese voices for Goku and Vegeta are drop dead awful. I like the English ones so much better.

I requested a pixel awhile back by this person and I'm just now getting it and they want like 50 for it and I'm hella confused because they animated it but I didn't want it animated.

had toothache since like.. 2 weeks ago .. couldn't get an appointment til this Tuesday and putting up with it is all I've been able to do :|

quoting myself. I had the tooth pulled out! but now I am missing two back teeth on the top side and can't really eat/chew anything on that side ... errrr

quoting myself. I had the tooth pulled out! but now I am missing two back teeth on the top side and can't really eat/chew anything on that side ... errrr

Its ok, had 4 cavities since dec and my parents keep delaying my visit to the dentist ;3;

I'm feeling very tired . better make some coffee or whatever. Also Terraria like Expert bosses stop being so freaking douche smh

There's always some stupid excuse for everything. I don't even know why I bother at this point.

I had my driving test today and failed. Ugh, I just don't feel like I'm meant to drive. Why can't I just be that person who walks everywhere? :mad:

everyone i live with is homophobic. i hate being insulted and shoved around by them everyday. i've really had enough with everything about my life, quite honestly.

University raised the price of parking permits by a lot but will also have LESS parking spots this year. They hate us.

went on a mission trip, and put all my clothes in a trash bag
i left the trash bag at the church before coming to the shore and now i have no clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back