• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
went on a mission trip, and put all my clothes in a trash bag
i left the trash bag at the church before coming to the shore and now i have no clothing

I'm annoyed at myself for caring so much about people's reactions to anything serious I say.

I miss having real close friends. Even when I talk to others it just doesn't feel the same. And I'm awkward when it comes to starting conversations...

I'm weirdly jealous over someone I have no right to be jealous over?
It's silly, I've literally talked to them less than 5 times.

This Wii U is getting on my nerves.

I've been trying to download this dlc bundle for the past 3 days and it keeps erroring and erroring.

All the methods i tried that the customer service gave me never work and honestly i have no idea what to do.

My sweater kittens are too big and the way this shirt fits me it pulls down in the front pulling it tight on my neck because my kittens are too darn heavy and big, sometimes I really just want to cut them off like a proud amazonian, but I know my boyfriend would be very sad.

I'm trying to stay up to watch SwimmingBird's Splatfest live stream, getting tired though :c

I'm trying to stay up to watch SwimmingBird's Splatfest live stream, getting tired though :c

I once stayed up for 6 hours watching a baby ostrich named Pip, and after that long of cheering at my computer waiting for him to be born I passed out and he was born two hours later... So much regret in life man.

I haven't been feeling so well the past few days
lOsqmNf.png
things would be a lot easier if I wasn't sick all the time

my earphones turned into the ones where sound only comes out of one of them. It's driiiving meee crazzy

Last edited:
Guy tries to have conversation with me, *tries to say something* he interrupts saying something else, I wait for a pause *tries to say something* he interrupts again. Guess he just wanted to have a one way conversation... thanks.

Keep burping up bile and now my throat feels awful. =[[[ Get out of here bile, I only want you in energy drinks!

In the past 6 months or so 3/4 of my exes have msg'd me. Either apologizing, or just saying hey... I ignored them all, but.. it's been like 3 years... why do they all choose now to try to talk to me again?
Just please go away... We broke up for a reason, I don't need you coming in trying to mess with my head.

/long rant/

So my birthday's coming up in a week and I have been really depressed this month and have had zero effort to do anything, so my family has been asking me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I told them to make plans if they wanted to go somewhere and do something because I couldn't process "fun" while in my deep depressive state. I kept getting asked and told them just make plans and I'll go. So I guess none of them have talked to each other because when I finally brought it up today now it's too late and half my family is too broke to go do anything at all, first it was that we couldn't camp, so we were gunna go do something for a day and I kept telling my mom and boyfriend just to make plans, but then my boyfriend told me last night to talk to my sister about it today and first she's all like "oh yeah that'd be cool" and then she texted back like a minute later like "oh well actually we can't drive so maybe if we went another way" and then a minute later "oh no wait we're broke so there's no way we can do anything unless you paid for it or mom." So ****ing cool guys, totally going to have a great vacation sitting at home for a week straight doing absolutely nothing just like ever other god damn day of my life, so exciting, happy birthday to me... inb4 an even worse wave of depression... just what i wanted for my birthday....

tldr; my family sucks, and all I get for my birthday is more depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back