• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaydeeTrunk:Im really sorry for hear you,i know depression is not like "i hope u get better tomorrow" still i hope you find the way to the happiness
Oh and its bothering me that i have been playing in the splatoon splatfest and TEH FRICKNG LVL 20 ROLLERS AND AEROSRAYERS ARE LIKE ADSMDENSDSKANDHDKENSH HALP

- - - Post Merge - - -

my earphones turned into the ones where sound only cums out of one of them. It's driiiving meee crazzy

WTF MAN?!

Last edited:
I'm glad to be out of my old apartment and all, but being back where I was in high school makes me feel depressed and angry just like when I used to live here. It's gonna be a loooooong month.

Journalists and the likes with no respect for Japanese culture. Try listening to some genuine Japanese things before you pick the music for a program and don't dust it off like it's nothing, instead of picking some Swede singing in Japanese or the two obvious one (Yoko Ono, Ryuichi Sakamoto). I get it's (copy) rights involved but you could try making an effort jfc.

The same for game reviewers, have you actually tried playing those "boob" games more seriously other than looking at a few character, jfc.

This guy keeps snarking up his snot really loud and making like gagging noises after like omfg please no...

The "If that's what makes them happy leave them alone! Everyone deserves happiness!" type sht.
Yes, people do deserve happiness but DEPENDING(terms and conditions may apply OTL). I'm not going to sit down and LEAVE SOMEONE ALONE if they enjoy "reading shota cause it makes them all happy" or deep down I feel as though I was meant to "Asian" even though I'm white(I'm transracial), like no. This list can go on forever in how flawed this sentence is, I just hate seeing it.

I'm getting tired of people overanalyzing media and pointing out controversial themes that don't exist in the movie/tv show/video game. For example, some extremist right-wing writer written an article, warning parents to not let their children to watch "The Powerpuff Girls" because "it would turn children into communists". Hello, I watched the Powerpuff Girls a lot when I was a child (including reruns). You guys already know where I am based on the political spectrum of economics. I also read how Happy Feet is hiding anti-Christian messages. I've seen the movie, and it's clear that it isn't.

I'm beginning to believe that right-winged news lies more than left-winged news since right-winged media is attacking neutral media, including the media I like.

I don't know if I want this phone or not, read the reviews about it but it still seems okay, I'm just eehhhh

The "If that's what makes them happy leave them alone! Everyone deserves happiness!" type sht.
Yes, people do deserve happiness but DEPENDING(terms and conditions may apply OTL). I'm not going to sit down and LEAVE SOMEONE ALONE if they enjoy "reading shota cause it makes them all happy" or deep down I feel as though I was meant to "Asian" even though I'm white(I'm transracial), like no. This list can go on forever in how flawed this sentence is, I just hate seeing it.

Rage hard? I prefer those reading manga rather than doing it in real life. Hell I play "loli" games (well some people would say it is but the characters are hardly 5 years old lol) and I enjoy them. I wouldn't go for straight loli-hentai though

It's very discouraging in certain fighting games when you encounter players in multiplayer who are experts at trapping you in cheap, inescapable combos. That's no fun.

All the necro'd threads.. like really if it's from 2005 and haven't been posted on for a few months let it be lel

I just got my car in January. It's brand new, I'm it's first owner. It already has marks on it from people hitting it with their doors. I try my hardest not to park near anyone because of this reason. And I'm just now seeing what looks like someone PURPOSELY dragging something sharp on the backside of my car. I seriously want to rip my hair out and punch someone in the face. LEAVE MY GD CAR ALONE. ITS BRAND ******* NEW. OKAY?!
I just want to scream. Who the hell did this. I WILL FIND YOU. I SWEAR BY IT.

I just got my car in January. It's brand new, I'm it's first owner. It already has marks on it from people hitting it with their doors. I try my hardest not to park near anyone because of this reason. And I'm just now seeing what looks like someone PURPOSELY dragging something sharp on the backside of my car. I seriously want to rip my hair out and punch someone in the face. LEAVE MY GD CAR ALONE. ITS BRAND ******* NEW. OKAY?!
I just want to scream. Who the hell did this. I WILL FIND YOU. I SWEAR BY IT.

If you find out who did it, you need to speak with a lawyer to sue this person or talk to the police. This is considered vandalism, which is a felony. Don't be violent. Just report them.

If you find out who did it, you need to speak with a lawyer to sue this person or talk to the police. This is considered vandalism, which is a felony. Don't be violent. Just report them.

yeah it's probably well enough on purpose from jelly persons like oh you got a nice car tough luck imma scratch it

I don't have enough body mass to be scary to anyone, I'm just really angry. And the chances of finding who did it are extremely slim. As much as I'd love to throw some hands, it won't happen mainly because I'm too small and would probably die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah it's probably well enough on purpose from jelly persons like oh you got a nice car tough luck imma scratch it

Lol yeah be jelly of my new car with dings and crap but oh well. My parents keep telling me it's irrational to be so angry since no one is actually hurting me directly

ShinyYoshi:Im sorry to hear that bad luck ur car haves :(,i hope ur car dont get the final smash from other cars

My car thanks you for your kind thoughts! I also hope it doesn't get smashed. I'd cry no doubt :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back