• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my laptop cause all of a sudden it has lotsa **** on it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol i think i found why lel

I always see the stereotype that girls are the ones who fall in love so easily and always think ahead in a relationship and want to talk about marriage. Then there's the stereotype that guys don't really look that far ahead or care about that stuff until they're pretty serious.

How do I keep finding these guys that break the stereotype??? I always end up dating guys that talk about our "future" together and how they want to be with me forever. And I'm just like UUGGGHHH IM ONLY 20 AND YOURE ONLY 20. And this actually also happened to me when I was 16 with the guy I was dating and then again when I was 18 with a different guy. Now it's happening all over again right before I turn 21?! Why do I always end up with these guys that want to talk about being together forever????? I'm not anywhere near ready for that commitment. Let me get my dang college degree first then MAYBE I'll think about marriage. Sheesh.

OMG IKR!

hmm I have this dark feeling that I'm kind of overstaying my welcome on this site, maybe I should start being less active and less annoying, but then again I think why? maybe it's because I feel that some people wish I could leave...

hmm I have this dark feeling that I'm kind of overstaying my welcome on this site, maybe I should start being less active and less annoying, but then again I think why? maybe it's because I feel that some people wish I could leave...

I relate to this so hard. I've been contemplating just taking a break or whatever. Being way less active.
But I haven't wished you would leave, but there are other members I feel that way about.

I think you have been great, I am overstaying by very much :p

nobody cares about anything i post or do so i'm wondering if i should even bother.

anyway, it's too loud for me to concentrate on anything so i might as well do productive stuff tomorrow when i can think better.

nobody cares about anything i post or do so i'm wondering if i should even bother.

anyway, it's too loud for me to concentrate on anything so i might as well do productive stuff tomorrow when i can think better.
I care! Are you okay?

javing a large pimple bleeding out of nowhere lol really nice waking up to. and i need more coffee

I care! Are you okay?

yeah, i'm cool now, thanks.

i was just upset because whenever i post stuff on dA, it'll either get a couple of faves and/or a comment at best or absolutely nothing. not to mention the people that followed me don't seem to care about anything i post either. :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back