• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl/Mayor Dewey is a horrible ship and I despise it.

She shows nothing but disdain for him yet people ship this, the hell?! Looks like I found my new most hated ship ever...

Last edited:
This suspense because at this point, I'm just waiting until next Friday to get my wisdom teeth removed...

School's almost back :(, my internet is very expensive, and I hate it when some people make fun of my name irl.

Last edited:
School's almost back :(, my internet is very expensive, and I hate it when some people make fun of my name irl.

lol reminds me of my own real name. people could never pronounce it anywhere and I hate so if someone calls it out randomly i cringe as hell

i kinda want to change it but the paperwork @@

Bad day today. Stomach pain, headache, lack of sleep, lost track of time for the apple collectible, and TBT is loading like crap still.

The fact that I have to get my wisdom tooth pulled out on this upcoming Friday! D8

Some people being pretty mean
on the signature thread :(

You mean by mayor evie?
(im not trying to offense anyone)

This thread is not for discussing this type of thing. A reminder from the front page:

Kaiaa said:
~ There is no need to express your annoyance about other members on the forum. If you have a problem with someone you need to PM them and resolve the issue or talk to a moderator.

Everything seems to be against me today :< but thats ok I guess but it is a lil disapointing

I always see the stereotype that girls are the ones who fall in love so easily and always think ahead in a relationship and want to talk about marriage. Then there's the stereotype that guys don't really look that far ahead or care about that stuff until they're pretty serious.

How do I keep finding these guys that break the stereotype??? I always end up dating guys that talk about our "future" together and how they want to be with me forever. And I'm just like UUGGGHHH IM ONLY 20 AND YOURE ONLY 20. And this actually also happened to me when I was 16 with the guy I was dating and then again when I was 18 with a different guy. Now it's happening all over again right before I turn 21?! Why do I always end up with these guys that want to talk about being together forever????? I'm not anywhere near ready for that commitment. Let me get my dang college degree first then MAYBE I'll think about marriage. Sheesh.

Last edited:
I always see the stereotype that girls are the ones who fall in love so easily and always think ahead in a relationship and want to talk about marriage. Then there's the stereotype that guys don't really look that far ahead or care about that stuff until they're pretty serious.

How do I keep finding these guys that break the stereotype??? I always end up dating guys that talk about our "future" together and how they want to be with me forever. And I'm just like UUGGGHHH IM ONLY 20 AND YOURE ONLY 20. And this actually also happened to me when I was 16 with the guy I was dating and then again when I was 18 with a different guy. Now it's happening all over again right before I turn 21?! Why do I always end up with these guys that want to talk about being together forever????? I'm not anywhere near ready for that commitment. Let me get my dang college degree first then MAYBE I'll think about marriage. Sheesh.
Hm. Maybe old romance isn't dead.
I personally have yet to even go on a date, but I like to think that if I ever get to the point of going steady, it'll be with someone I can envision being with for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back