• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really awful weird pain that feels kind of like cramps but isn't and only get's bad at weird times and jfc just go away weird pain.

This thread is not for discussing this type of thing. A reminder from the front page:

I believe naming people and accusing them of various offenses or pointing them in a negative light is bad in general. I can see why we have this rule and the rule against making blacklist threads.

These rooms, are the peeps gunna show or not? I don't wanna leave them hanging, and I don't wanna f up my next day...

better wait for them to come if you can i guess :/ but yeah i hate those public service peeps never showing

also get on skype stupid friend :/

My heart feels as if it has been ripped open from my chest. I am on the verge of tears, no sleep, and my vacation is ruined. I'm praying God comes to my aid and helps me with this problem. I can't take the stress anymore.

The fact that all my friends are doing interesting stuff and i'm sitting at home on tumblr ;-;

I had my eyes dilated by the doctor and its sooooo bright and sunny today if I don't have sunglasses on I can barely keep my eyes open since they're so sensitive. Even with sunglasses they hurt

I also can't see anything that's less than a foot from my face until this wears off

Ouch that must hurt :/ Hope you get better!

Also mom no I don't wanna go to that music thing tomorrow. I'm broke and it's sooo not my music.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also my foot still hurt flippin' nerve aghdfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back