• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why. Can't. I. Draw. A. Damn. CIRCLE?!

How am I supposed to draw anything if I can't get one f***ing circle right?! This is impossible!

tumblr_inline_mhs3x4nAKP1qz4rgp.gif

My boyfriend's sister and her boyfriend (aka potential in laws) are really toxic people and it makes me sad they won't ever change and the only best course of action is to just keep our distance and lie to them all the time why we are busy to not gather as a family.

I chose not to admit this for a while, but I'm beginning to believe that the staff truly doesn't like me. It's not that I wasn't picked as a moderator, but it's because of a few other things. My posts, blogs, and sometimes PMs get ignored by the staff, as I always wanted a green pinwheel. I'm not mad that I didn't get picked as a mod, but I did sign up to help out with the TBT Fair. Not only it would be fun to help run an event, but I could also get fair collectibles after the TBT Fair for free. Now there's no hope for me to get the green pinwheel anymore. I tried my best efforts, and I'm not loved enough.

I chose not to admit this for a while, but I'm beginning to believe that the staff truly doesn't like me. It's not that I wasn't picked as a moderator, but it's because of a few other things. My posts, blogs, and sometimes PMs get ignored by the staff, as I always wanted a green pinwheel. I'm not mad that I didn't get picked as a mod, but I did sign up to help out with the TBT Fair. Not only it would be fun to help run an event, but I could also get fair collectibles after the TBT Fair for free. Now there's no hope for me to get the green pinwheel anymore. I tried my best efforts, and I'm not loved enough.

you should understand that the staff actually tend to ignore most members here, and that your task is not easy to achieve :(
whenever I talk to a staff member I never expect a reply and when I do it's quite shocking lol. it has nothing to do with being loved or not. it's just how things roll in here~

Why did I pick such a dumb username all those years ago

I actually really like your username! actually shiny yoshis do exist (they're called Glow Yoshis)! they're quite fabulous~

194px-GlowbabyyoshiNSMBU.jpg
nsmbu-art-mario-with-golden-baby-yoshi.jpg

Last edited:
I actually really like your username! actually shiny yoshis do exist (they're called Glow Yoshis)! they're quite fabulous~

-img snip-

You just changed my life. I need to figure out a way to incorporate that second picture into my sig or something

You just changed my life. I need to figure out a way to incorporate that second picture into my sig or something

there's also Bulb Yoshi which appears in Super Mario Galaxy 2

17ae73682333d0f6b97f60fa8dfa5a7d.jpg
BulbYoshiByPlazzap.jpg
bulbyoshiscreen.jpg

Glowing Baby Yoshis appear in New Super Mario Bros U

468px-Glow_stick.jpg

there's also Bulb Yoshi which appears in Super Mario Galaxy 2

-snip-

Glowing Baby Yoshis appear in New Super Mario Bros U

-snip-

I liked bulb yoshi, I just didn't think it was really "shiny" but the baby yoshis have that smug look on their face and I just love it <3

Last edited:
I liked bulb yoshi, I just didn't think it was really "shiny" but the baby yoshis have that smug look on their face and I just love it <3

I really love the baby Yoshis in NSMBU and find them super cute and they can sing! Glowing Yoshi's are indeed very shiny, just see them in action:

if you wish, I could make you an avatar and signature of baby glowing yoshi~

Last edited:
I really love the baby Yoshis in NSMBU and find them super cute and they can sing! Glowing Yoshi's are indeed very shiny, just see them in action:

if you wish, I could make you an avatar and signature of baby glowing yoshi~

I would pay a lot of tbt for such beautiful pieces of art :') you are a saint!

That ****ing buzzing noise mosquitoes make in your ear while you sleep. It's woken me up 4 times already. Now I've been up for almost an hour trying to kill that little ****

I would pay a lot of tbt for such beautiful pieces of art :') you are a saint!

oh no tbt needed lol

here I've made you an av & sig

the av will appear to have an imaginary transparent background lol
baby glowing yoshi av.png

as for the signature, click on it to take you to photobucket page then copy the IMG shown on the right side and paste it where you edit your signature to get the correct size :)

Last edited:
Stupid you, you know you have it, stop being a lazy whiny b**** and give it back. -_-

u need to reevaluate ur priorities in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back