• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my medications make me dizzy and pass out so now i cant go for long playing my instrument without like passing out i love this. also cant gain weight no matter how much i eat and i only seem to be losing more weight instead so now my doctor is going to kick my ass

Why did I pick such a dumb username all those years ago

What made you think that? One reason why I liked your username is because you've been active on this site for four years, and you have never changed your username. A lot of people on this site changed their names.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you should understand that the staff actually tend to ignore most members here, and that your task is not easy to achieve :(
whenever I talk to a staff member I never expect a reply and when I do it's quite shocking lol. it has nothing to do with being loved or not. it's just how things roll in here~

Yeah, it's hard to get staff attention. I'm not going to try to sign up for moderatorship again since my mom is right about that being a moderator wouldn't be a suitable job for me, but can I at least get a staff favorite during the next TBT fair so I can have the green pinwheel? I may not be upset at the time thaf I didn't get a rainbow feather or green pinwheel, but I want those collectibles. Since I'm not a mod, there's no way I could help with the events at the TBT Fair.

**** I killed the one that buzzes in my ear but now I hear another one buzzing around the room.

I came back from the pool a bit ago and my legs are killing me. Sometimes it feels like somebody came up to me and stabbed me.

and they are airing a nice film today on puclic service telly.. :/ bleh guess I have to watch it online if they put it up on their play channel.

And my laptop keeps freezing and shutting down on certain websites due to flash and bad pool header and it's starting to really piss me off. *rants on forever*

And my laptop keeps freezing and shutting down on certain websites due to flash and bad pool header and it's starting to really piss me off. *rants on forever*

make sure your flash is the latest/patch version.. and do a malware scan/virus search :3

make sure your flash is the latest/patch version.. and do a malware scan/virus search :3

I use Chrome and it says it's up to date but it mostly freezes on websites like Youtube and article sites for some reason.
And I'm not sure how to go about a malware/virus scan. Do I need a program for that?

I use Chrome and it says it's up to date but it mostly freezes on websites like Youtube and article sites for some reason.
And I'm not sure how to go about a malware/virus scan. Do I need a program for that?

usually your antivirus can scan, but you might want to get cc cleaner or some malware scanner ware for that.

and chrome is a bit known for that.. or was at least :/

usually your antivirus can scan, but you might want to get cc cleaner or some malware scanner ware for that.

and chrome is a bit known for that.. or was at least :/

Ah, that sucks then. My antivirus just expired not too long ago. Thanks for the help though!

Ah, that sucks then. My antivirus just expired not too long ago. Thanks for the help though!

You could always get Avira/Anti-vir if it's still free, it usually does the basic job. CC Cleaner is usually free so if you can/are allowed to get these, it's a good start. Hope you can get your stuff back on track soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Other things you could do is remove all your history, cookies, search forms or do a clean install.

I chose not to admit this for a while, but I'm beginning to believe that the staff truly doesn't like me. It's not that I wasn't picked as a moderator, but it's because of a few other things. My posts, blogs, and sometimes PMs get ignored by the staff, as I always wanted a green pinwheel. I'm not mad that I didn't get picked as a mod, but I did sign up to help out with the TBT Fair. Not only it would be fun to help run an event, but I could also get fair collectibles after the TBT Fair for free. Now there's no hope for me to get the green pinwheel anymore. I tried my best efforts, and I'm not loved enough.

None of this means we dislike you. You don't reply to every single post you read, do you? We don't either. It's nothing personal.

Yeah, it's hard to get staff attention. I'm not going to try to sign up for moderatorship again since my mom is right about that being a moderator wouldn't be a suitable job for me, but can I at least get a staff favorite during the next TBT fair so I can have the green pinwheel? I may not be upset at the time thaf I didn't get a rainbow feather or green pinwheel, but I want those collectibles. Since I'm not a mod, there's no way I could help with the events at the TBT Fair.

Well, what exactly is it you need our attention for? From both of these posts I'm failing to see something that actually requires staff attention. Unless there's something specific you need us to look at and we haven't done so yet then I'm not quite sure what the problem is here.

The fact I don't have a powerful enough computer to run Resident Evil HD remaster flawlessly!:(

None of this means we dislike you. You don't reply to every single post you read, do you? We don't either. It's nothing personal.

I wasn't expecting replies from all my messages, whether if it's from the staff or other members. I only expect them in 1% of my posts.

Well, what exactly is it you need our attention for? From both of these posts I'm failing to see something that actually requires staff attention. Unless there's something specific you need us to look at and we haven't done so yet then I'm not quite sure what the problem is here.

Two blog entries on the StarFall Press would be the answer, one about the TBT fair and the other on site ideas (both were written in january). I wanted to show the staff my ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back