• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding a lot of things in right now and I want to let them out, but I just can't at the moment (yes I'm constipated).

This bra doesn't fit me right and it keeps moving and rubbing against my new tattoo... not cool man. Also I don't want to be sick anymore, I am so over it. =[

when your prof has one book listed as the required text on the university website but emails you a different book and you've already purchased the first one hahahahaha :) there's 3 days before classes start can you not

when your prof has one book listed as the required text on the university website but emails you a different book and you've already purchased the first one hahahahaha :) there's 3 days before classes start can you not

Hehehe that or it's kinda uncommon so you jav to pay a lot :[ not cool man

Just got my schedule for school and one of my classes is actually lower than what I took last year. I dunno if its a mistake or not but its quite stressful lol. Mostly because I was told if we failed the state test thing I would just retake the class, then retake the test. Now I'm scared to know if it's real or nah.

Last edited:
School is in... 3 weeks?
I'm doomed, might as well sing the Doom song while I scream profanity at how fast time travels by.

Last edited:
I wish that some people realize that I don't act according to their expectations. I know how the world views me and how people laugh and roll their eyes at my behaviors, but all should know that I don't act to please people. I'm not an entertainer and I'm not going to be a lier because of acts people want me to be part of. I don't belong there

I wish that some people realize that I don't act according to their expectations. I know how the world views me and how people laugh and roll their eyes at my behaviors, but all should know that I don't act to please people. I'm not an entertainer and I'm not going to be a lier because of acts people want me to be part of. I don't belong there

this.

also i need a job too or at least some money :/ but it feels kinda hopeless to apply like mad for hardly two months but eh

Day 5 and nothing from her yet. I feel like I really need to get a job soon too. It would probably help me.

Pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and I just want to tell you that that person loves you so much. She is not going to let anything get in the way of that. Every day that she goes without being able to talk with you probably kills her a little inside. She's not the type to give up. So, unless I missed some huge thing that would just flat out ruin everything. Everything is going to be okay, but I understand that it's hard to think that it is. ^-^ I hope you get to hear from her soon.

And on the off chance that I'm completely wrong about who you're talking about. I hope what I said still applies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized I'm one of the few people posting in here, not going to school xD

Heh well I am going to uni.. later this semester because they have a p weird schedule for THAT class I got accepted for so ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I might just write in black for a while
Which bothers me because pink is everything >w<)/
Feel free to write in pink you just don't need size 1 bright/pastel fonts...

I can't help but think I'm missing out on this and I just need to do it... It's seriously messing with my head at all hours. It doesn't really make sense and I'd probably end up getting hurt in the end. But the thought stays there.

just found out I won't get my TESOL certificate(says i can teach English Second Language)
what gets me miffed most is that my counselor didn't let me know until today, a week after graduating

though, one person who did it with me said it's not worth the paper it's printed on, so meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back