• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make my mii's name AppleCracker. BUT I CAN'T!
The stupid character limit can only make my name: AppleCrack
Thats gross! I could do Apple but I mine as well just leave it as Mikey.

I vote you name it AppleCrack. It's great.

I'm bothered by how unhealthy my nails are these days :( I bought nail strengthener and after about a week, they've gotten worse... I think I bought a kind that you have to use differently or something cause this is weird.

Mainly been using the "What's Bothering You" thread the past few days because I feel like I'm depressed and I want to get out of it.

Will I ever see you again?
I better see you again...
You're always on my mind and I bet you don't think about me ever, but it's probably involuntary because I feel like you block your thoughts about me on purpose, lol
Wouldn't it be great if we could indulge ourselves instead, maybe, just once
w/e just see me again, i don't even care if we don't say anything like we never do, lol, just look at me when i look at you and smile maybe or want to and i'll be alright

That my town development permit is taking forever to get
and I need to cycle!!! THE WHOLE reason WHY I GOT A SECOND CARTRIDGE!

Day 3 since she was banned from seeing me. I hope she comes back to me soon. My heart keeps aching and I wasn't able to find any closure by not being able to respond.

random headache.. and it's not from the booze lol

also if you're not gonna be home you can tell me i won't explode tf...

My mouth hurts.
Also, yesterday just further emphasized how lonely I am.
Hurray~! (\(Q u Q)/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back