• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on a vacation for the first time in 10 years and this one person ruined everything. My parents had planned this trip hoping to go on a family vacation together and have fun. But no. You hurt all of us. No amount of apologizing will ever make up for what you have done. How could you be so selfish?

Went on a vacation for the first time in 10 years and this one person ruined everything. My parents had planned this trip hoping to go on a family vacation together and have fun. But no. You hurt all of us. No amount of apologizing will ever make up for what you have done. How could you be so selfish?

Who was dat person?

All of these "ask me ****" threads....and everything being so expensive irl.

Last edited:
Super sick and disoriented, and I'm at work because I didn't want to go to the doctors for a doctors note. And on top of that we're overbooked and I've already gone through all of my stash rooms, so I am really hoping nobody else shows up... cause it will be tired fire-fighters I'll have to turn away...

there's a bug in my room and I can't figure out a name for my town
AND MY STUPID THROAT IS HURTING LIKE CRAZY

Last edited:
Still feeling empty and depressed. I know it's only been 4 days, but I can't shake this feeling of uncertainty until I can talk to them again. She should have just said everything was going to be okay...

I'm tired and need sleep but my period cramps keep me up. Also I had booze today so can't really have painkillers.

I've seen your posts and I hope everything works out and you hear from this person soon :( I don't like seeing your sad posts, your happy posts are awesome.

I keep worrying over dumb stuff and I just want to relax for one day since I'm done moving all my stuff and I'm done traveling everywhere for a few days.

My uni schedule.. apparently I don't start until November and I can't apply for money until then either (they are very strict on these thing which is fun because you get like.. hardly $300 dollars each payday so lol).

So probably need to get some extra job or ask dad if he can help

There was just a big wasp thing in my room. When we killed it, it made this really scary buzzing noise.

I've seen your posts and I hope everything works out and you hear from this person soon :( I don't like seeing your sad posts, your happy posts are awesome.

Thanks so much! Yeah, I don't like being a downer and lately it's been hard for me to be positive with this whole incident, but I'm trying to recover as quickly as possible. Thanks again for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back