• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and I just want to tell you that that person loves you so much. She is not going to let anything get in the way of that. Every day that she goes without being able to talk with you probably kills her a little inside. She's not the type to give up. So, unless I missed some huge thing that would just flat out ruin everything. Everything is going to be okay, but I understand that it's hard to think that it is. ^-^ I hope you get to hear from her soon.

And on the off chance that I'm completely wrong about who you're talking about. I hope what I said still applies.

Yeah, it isn't like her to give up. There was something big that happened that does not allow her to have access to any electronics and that I'm banned from talking to her. It's a whole complicated series of events, but I didn't do anything to harm her family other than have feelings for their daughter. My vacation was ruined and heart was torn over this, but there's nothing I can do but pray and wait. Thank you for your supportive words. I just have to remember she will not give up and loves me like she said.

Feeling down and depressed,
its one of those nights I just need someone to talk to and get my mind off things.

The loneliness I've been feeling for the past decade or so reared up in full force yesterday and I'm still feeling it today. Usually I can slightly ignore it but... Shouldn't have read yuri manga, ha...

Feeling down and depressed,
its one of those nights I just need someone to talk to and get my mind off things.

Aw I know we don't talk much but you can talk to me! I'm not that good at advice & stuff but I'm a good listener. My inbox/skype is open to you whenever so if you're interested

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway, I've been doubting my relationships with my friends lately and it sucks since they're the only ones I have

My friend has been going through so much hurt and loneliness and I'm the only one who can really help him, but I've been away for the past few days and can't talk/meet up with him for another day but I need to be there for him..

i had my grad school orientation today and i'm questioning everything. i don't know what i even want to do but i'm just going with this because of that "what else am i gonna do" mentality. i guess....we'll see where it goes

okay, also...am i the only one having problems with bells? i've been posting and all, but for the past few days, i haven't been getting tbt for my posts? maybe i'm missing something

Last edited:
I'm anxious because i havent had my usual daily breakdowns for a couple days which could be improvement but usually it leads to me bottling it in and attempting suicide again

I was doing a performing arts competition last night and talked with a beautiful stranger. We forgot to ask for each others names and I won't see him for another year until the next competition. So annoyed.

I want to do that every day... or rather evening lol but as long as you are alright

(no not sex lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back