• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a dough made of rice-y stuff

and it depends on the flavor really

- - - Post Merge - - -

they do here.. well local and local take 10 mins by train but worth it :D

Hm... so would flavored rice pudding be an accurate description? o:

It's crazy how time goes by, my friend. Only a few minutes ago did I realize that. I cried, Jake. Isn't that crazy? It seems like it's been so long since I have.
I balled, sobbed. I wonder what you would think about that, what you would do.
I am sorry. Sorry for losing track of time, but I didn't forget you, no. The first person I thought of was you when I heard we could only hunt does this year. I asked myself "Man, Jake would be so angry!!" You would probably say "Screw that! I'll hunt what I want!" Haha!
But I am still sorry. I will make sure I visit you. It's the least I can do. I will make sure you aren't forgotten, ever. You have buried yourself so deep into my heart, I can never get you out after all :)
I hope you are doing well, my friend. I will see you soon! But until then, I won't loose track of time. I miss you.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind trying mochi...I WOULDN'T MIND TRYING A LOT OF STUFF! 'Polar opposite of a picky eater.

It's odd, I'm laying here at midnight ranting about my issues to my ceiling like I did 4 years ago...
Only this time, Im not crying.
Hmm, I wish people never felt that, but it's just seemingly inevitable, right? The earlier you experience heartbreak the better, I dunno.
I felt like a bleeding sparrow, now I feel like a Phoenix.
I never really felt much symbolism in birds, moreso in Pyromancy and Fire-related things.
Time is like an old widow staring at a full moon waiting for a husband that will never return, and then the reality hits her.
You reminisce too much, and eventually it turns sweet and sour.
Then it gets washed away by a wet stream of regret at your naivety.

I should stop staying up so late, my mind flourishes in all the seemingly wrong ways.
Well, enough whining from me...
Time to do something productive with my short life.

It's odd, I'm laying here at midnight ranting about my issues to my ceiling like I did 4 years ago...
Only this time, Im not crying.
Hmm, I wish people never felt that, but it's just seemingly inevitable, right? The earlier you experience heartbreak the better, I dunno.
I felt like a bleeding sparrow, now I feel like a Phoenix.
I never really felt much symbolism in birds, moreso in Pyromancy and Fire-related things.
Time is like an old widow staring at a full moon waiting for a husband that will never return, and then the reality hits her.
You reminisce too much, and eventually it turns sweet and sour.
Then it gets washed away by a wet stream of regret at your naivety.

I should stop staying up so late, my mind flourishes in all the seemingly wrong ways.
Well, enough whining from me...
Time to do something productive with my short life.

Wanna talk,friend?

Why the heck did they remove it? I swear they're trying to hinder my progress or something...

I need like, 12 more clovers to finish my town (finially). But not enough TBT to buy them. :c

I wouldn't mind trying mochi...I WOULDN'T MIND TRYING A LOT OF STUFF! 'Polar opposite of a picky eater.

That's good I guess. I can be a bit picky, but I'm open for new stuff as long as it's not intestines or balut I guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back