• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog pics being offensive sounds overly cereal to me,
Or maybe they're more of a cat person? :U

idk lol they are strange so whatever really.

also dude sure i wanna see you but you dont need to start bringing **** hitting the fan up the first thing you do .___.

I think its better u call 911,can be something dangerous

WHen me and my friend see him again, we are going to fake show eschother stuff as we actually take pictures, call the cops, and show them.

It's still scary :(

My never ending constant fear of death/dying
I went to therapy and it helped at first but my phobia gotten worse. There are days when I can't sleep(like today). I'm not sure if it is because I'm traumatized by the lost of my mom but idk.

My never ending constant fear of death/dying
I went to therapy and it helped at first but my phobia gotten worse. There are days when I can't sleep(like today). I'm not sure if it is because I'm traumatized by the lost of my mom but idk.

Awww. Thinking about death is horrible >.<

I'm sorry though!! I hope that it can end sometime, whether it's 10 years or tomorrow, I hope this stops!

All these "team" threads are annoying.
They are jacking up the prices of collectibles and it's pissin me off.

Pain, Sadness, Desire, Jealousy, I feel like I've lost all my opportunities to be who I want to be. I feel useless. I don't think anything has a meaning anymore. I can't feel the feeling called "love". I feel hopeless. I feel week. I have lost what is very important to me. I want to leave.

Last edited:
I was excited for classes to start, but now that I'm actually back... Not so much. But at least I'm getting an education

It's been two weeks since I've heard from you and I miss you so much. I hope you find a way to contact me soon. Each day I miss you more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back