• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My week

My cousin barfed on my blanket

We got pulled over

Someone PUSHED me out of their way and tripped me, then someone stepped on MY hand and tripped over ME.

I was late for two of my classes, my math teacher holds up and my group didn't clean up in social studies

I've been so forgetful.

I was in tears during language arts because it's been so hard this week.

My week

My cousin barfed on my blanket

We got pulled over

Someone PUSHED me out of their way and tripped me, then someone stepped on MY hand and tripped over ME.

I was late for two of my classes, my math teacher holds up and my group didn't clean up in social studies

I've been so forgetful.

I was in tears during language arts because it's been so hard this week.

Hey, it's okay. Just spring up; it's a new week soon.

The person that has a locker next to me has their door wide open
The person below me gets mad when I'm there first.

Lifes rough

@HardyHarHarHar: I'm glad its Thursday

I can't even get to my locker. It's always so crowded seeing as my classes are at the other side of the school.
Also, I have almost no good teachers for both this semester and next. I have a cool Socials teacher and Fine Arts teacher but Fine Arts is on rotation with a bunch of other **** and it's kinda annoying.

why does everyone call me "Call me Daniel"? Like my username says call me DANIEL not call me my username.

Lol^

I normally don't say either. I just quote you.

People call me Hardy because they weren't around for my first name which was easy to just type in. They call me "Hardy" and on one occasion HHHH

I would tell people my first name but...
Eh.

Lol^

I normally don't say either. I just quote you.

People call me Hardy because they weren't around for my first name which was easy to just type in. They call me "Hardy" and on one occasion HHHH

I would tell people my first name but...
Eh.

Let me guess, Margarita.
I picked my username so I wouldn't have to go under an alias but everyone calls me "Call me Daniel" only my tbt friends actually follow what my user tells them to.

Let me guess, Margarita.
I picked my username so I wouldn't have to go under an alias but everyone calls me "Call me Daniel" only my tbt friends actually follow what my user tells them to.

Margarita? Srsly
Yeah, there is no real abbreviation for my name so I'm stuck with the extremely wrong name of Hardy.

Wow really stupid store. I hiiiiighly doubt whoever turned it off just tucked out the memory card, those are hella expensive.

That happens.. x)) Grats though.

Also stupid cough you really do not need to come back now jfc

How the hell did I do so well in my exam today. I didn't even open my books. It bothers me :/

this is me, all the exams i revised for in springtime before the summer exams i didn't do as well as expected, but graphics for which i didn't revise atall and hadn't gone to any lessons in a month i got 80/80, 100%, wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back