• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid things you have to do when you are an adult. Things like making appointments, calling people, blah blah blah.

To eat the entire bag of crackers or to wait until the boyfriend brings food and then eat the entire bag of crackers...sigh.

The burning of my eyes is pretty bothersome, also the worry for my boyfriend, I really hope he just went to sleep last night, but I guess I'll see when I get home in a few hours... it's killing me though...

I never realized the severity of getting your lip burnt by apple pie until now.

I've been sick for two weeks and I was sick when my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD came from Florida to Alabama to see me. I had to meet her boyfriend for the first time SICK. And go to the zoo SICK. On top of that I'm losing my voice and I work in a call center so I can't talk very loud on the phone so people keep saying they can't hear me and it's so frustrating.

i'm leaving tbt again because my depression gets so out of hand i just wish i could stop breathing

Oh no D:
Hope it's nothing too serious.. ; n;
I know how depression can be too ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back