• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use my savings account to pay for my phone bill and i forgot to put money in it and it's not a big deal since i'll put it in on monday but it's a missed payment and i'm so annoyed

today just hasn't been very good at all

i woke up at 11:30am and it was rly hot and i had a headache, most of my friends were taking the ACT today so i had nothing to do while they were doing that & now they're all too tired to do anything, and then last night i was talking to my friend and all of a sudden he said "i have to go to bed now" and i was like "oh ok i'll talk to you tomorrow!!" but then i texted him today and he hasn't replied in 5 hours and i'm just so confused like i know he could be busy but i feel like he's mad @ me and idk
i'm dumb

Had I known how precious TBT was awhile ago I wouldn't have bought Goat Simulator or the animated avatar. I'm such an impulse spender.

i want to make new friends not from school but that's not gonna happen till college because i live in a tiny town and the clubs they do really aren't "me" (especially not cadets). i get lonely since i have lots of internet friends but when you just want a hug or something they don't do a lick of good.

Please check if your Vita's have memory cards I'm NOT getting another if you're gonna have them broken like that.

Trying too hard to get friends, and in the long run, getting people to hate/dislike me.
Exactly why I quit social media for the most part; it's making me start to dislike TBT a lot. I'm starting to think about moving on to a different forum soon.

Also, my karate belt test is soon and I don't think I know enough material for it :/

Trying too hard to get friends, and in the long run, getting people to hate/dislike me.
Exactly why I quit social media for the most part; it's making me start to dislike TBT a lot. I'm starting to think about moving on to a different forum soon.

Also, my karate belt test is soon and I don't think I know enough material for it :/

Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone! I'm not mad at you! I thought you were the one who hated me!

Eh, don't worry about. I somehow managed to get people to hate me despite being myself.
Anyhoo, you seem alright. And I'm not too sure what you mean by "trying to hard", isn't it just talking and getting familiar with people?

Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone! I'm not mad at you! I thought you were the one who hated me!

No, why would I hate you?

Eh, don't worry about. I somehow managed to get people to hate me despite being myself.
Anyhoo, you seem alright. And I'm not too sure what you mean by "trying to hard", isn't it just talking and getting familiar with people?

I suppose you're right, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back