• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do things have to delay themselves over and over again =_=

Also school tomorrow

My stomach. oh well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also mom I told you to kill that spider now it was right below my bed last night aaaaaaa

My stomach is killing me, I feel terrible and need to do a **** ton of HW because of course I didn't do it since I am so stupid all the time

My stomach is killing me, I feel terrible and need to do a **** ton of HW because of course I didn't do it since I am so stupid all the time

I'll do it for you. My study hall schedule is messed up it says I have i teach that doesn't have study hall that period.
If I get a referral I'm done.

Every single thing, but more than that...your stupid ****ing voice. Stop...Just.....stoptalking.

I feel like I'm going to pass out and my head hurts. Probably going to faint during P.E... wish me luck

There is a lot of things wrong in my life right now for example my birthday is in 4 days and I know no one cares and I'm not sure what I want to do. I just want to feel special. Today is also my mothers birthday and I just want to try to make her feel special but I'm lame :/

There is a lot of things wrong in my life right now for example my birthday is in 4 days and I know no one cares and I'm not sure what I want to do. I just want to feel special. Today is also my mothers birthday and I just want to try to make her feel special but I'm lame :/

Well I care, Happy Early Birthday! I hope you have a great one 0u0
Happy Birthday to your mom as well!

That I can't eat a tamale right now. Haven't been able to eat for awhile thanks to the crazy yelling asian people I live with and their constant use of the kitchen. I'll probably have to go out and eat later. But hey cheap rent. (?・ω・`)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back