• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, why would I hate you?

I suppose you're right, but still.

Well, you'll end up getting hated by at least one person here. Whether it's sarcastic or not.
Besides, you already made some great friends here, haven't you?

i was watching tv and this ad about heart disease came on and that's all cool EXCEPT my dad has had a heart attack in the past and i do not like being reminded of the mortality of my father, thank you very much

i was watching tv and this ad about heart disease came on and that's all cool EXCEPT my dad has had a heart attack in the past and i do not like being reminded of the mortality of my father, thank you very much

dude, we have those commercials all the time. basically they are just begging for money basically and while it is a serious matter those ads doesn't make it any better.

and yea i know/knew people who used to have that so thank you ads :(

That the canadian dude on youtube i watch hasnt been making any more duck cook videos

.....watching him cook duck satiates my appetite

Football season is back. I can't stand football season. AAAAGGGHHH.

But the Texans are a good team.

What's pretty funny is that people living in Texas prefer the Cowboys over the Texans. The "Texans" sound like a true Texas team rather than the Cowboys, judging by the name.

What's pretty funny is that people living in Texas prefer the Cowboys over the Texans. The "Texans" sound like a true Texas team rather than the Cowboys, judging by the name.

Well, considering the Texans have only been an NFL team for 13 years compared to the Cowboys who have been a team for 55 years... Plus, people chose their teams based on where they live, usually.

I just hate the football fans. I hate social media during football season because of the fans. I just hate football. I watched it all throughout high school and I'm tired of it.

The Dallas Cowboys have been around a lot longer than the Houston Texans, though. Cowboys have 42 years on the Texans

Well, considering the Texans have only been an NFL team for 13 years compared to the Cowboys who have been a team for 55 years... Plus, people chose their teams based on where they live, usually.

I just hate the football fans. I hate social media during football season because of the fans. I just hate football. I watched it all throughout high school and I'm tired of it.

I do think Baseball is better. I know people are crazy over it too, but not as crazy.

Something very important happened between me and my bf and he pretty much forgot about it the next day and didnt really care that he forgot. He also didnt get why i was upset about it saying that he doesnt understand why girls always have to see a deeper meaning in everything. Uggghh....
Could a guy please explain to me why this is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back