• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the computers ay my college library were taken except for the Mac computers so I have to use this one. I don't know how anyone can use one of these things on a regular basis.

We had to watch the woman in black angel of death extended trailer in media studies even though it's a 15 and we're not even 14, most of us, so I was really terrified and was curled up in a ball in my chair and I started crying in the next lesson because the adrenaline made me feel sick

I love this song so much, and I just want to listen to only it.
But...I know that if I do, within a week, I'll never want to hear it again, and I don't want that to happen
;n;

I love this song so much, and I just want to listen to only it.
But...I know that if I do, within a week, I'll never want to hear it again, and I don't want that to happen
;n;

i feel ya

also i should be in ur sig damnit cause turt queen

My home wifi network won't load Sig Grumpybumpers for some reason so my signature vids won't show up for some reason :/

I think it's just my wifi at home though, since when I went to school the gifs worked. Can someone tell me if they see my signature or not?

I'm tired of people quoting the Old Testament for things instead of the New Testament. Seriously, Christians don't go by the Old Testament for a reason so there's no point in using it for arguments against things like homosexuality.

Last edited:
Have a stuffed nose and it gets annoying when I sleep because I have to constanly switch the side I'm sleeping on

I'm tired of people quoting the Old Testament for things instead of the New Testament. Seriously, Christians don't go by the Old Testament for a reason so there's no point in using it for arguments against things like homosexuality.

Dont mormons go by the old testament?? idk I could be wrong

Dont mormons go by the old testament?? idk I could be wrong

Not sure to be honest. I get mad when it's used as an argument against Christian beliefs. There was this gif set of this guy on TV saying how homosexuality was considered a sin, but so was eating shellfish. Shellfish is completely Old Testament. Not trying to start a religious debate, but judging by the comments where I saw the gif set it doesn't seem like a lot of people are informed about it.

My video still isn't processed. It took me forever to upload and now I'm probably gonna have to start over.

My home wifi network won't load Sig Grumpybumpers for some reason so my signature vids won't show up for some reason :/

I think it's just my wifi at home though, since when I went to school the gifs worked. Can someone tell me if they see my signature or not?

recently the site has been down for me too so I switched to a different website for now, your sig isn't showing up for me

PayPal keeps giving me errors due to my card keeps freezing cause of protection

Do you have like, Verified by Visa or Secure Mastercard or what they call it or just some protection in general? Check your bank's site or ask them :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back