• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local toy store, it has failed to deliver my amiibo at the release date for the third time in a row. Ughhhh...

The fact that there was someone in front of our house walking around at 4am this morning x__x I wouldn't have noticed them if my boyfriend's dog didn't start growling while looking at the direction of my window. (The blinds were closed so I couldn't see who was there). I had a headphone on so when Jackie started growling, I took it off and listened and I heard footsteps. I woke up my boyfriend and told him, and he got up and searched around with a weapon in case. Luckily it seemed like they left (probably because of Jackie's growl and barking). It was really worrisome though x__x

Well, two issues.

One:
Yesterday I was off to collect my brother from school and I'm passing this couple on the way there, the male stops me and is trying to talk with me, so I listen and he's talking about the racial differences in my area (Me and the couple are white and there's A LOT of Muslims in my area) and he was telling me he shortly came back from the army and that he was in trouble with the police for starting racial fights around my area and was showing me that he was tagged and asked me for money so he could leave the area before he was caught being around here, had no money on me so he understood me and said thanks for my time, told me to not tell anyone I saw him but then asked for the time, I was on a thought of risks if I didn't take my phone out to check the time since I wasn't wearing a watch.

But I took my phone out anyway since I didn't wanna risk getting attack due to doubts or w/e, idk, but he said thanks and complimented my looks, asked his girl if I was handsome too, said I need to get a girl of my own lmaooo.

tl;dr, I thought I was gonna get shanked and robbed.

Two:
I bought a Wacom Bamboo tablet from my sister like a month ago and I've only like, used it once, but I wanna use it more but I keep getting off track lmao.

Last edited:
Are vms not working or something because I've vm'd a few people about trades and no reply despite them being active since I messaged them.

I didn't know it was possible for one to forget their sexuality
I found out when I was 7th grade and I denied it so i forgot about it but now it came back to me as a college student and im just thinking about it and im suffERING.

I need help, how to tell my mum D:

#themoreyouknow

Last edited:
ok update from an hour ago i made myself feel better by preordering 3 more sets of amiibo cards

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME THE SPACE COWBOY

freaking song go away

also ech drunk talks with people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back