• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to study for my Macroeconomics test on Friday and the faster I get this done today the more I can enjoy my Sunday, but I just keep procrastinating to start.

I need to study for my Macroeconomics test on Friday and the faster I get this done today the more I can enjoy my Sunday, but I just keep procrastinating to start.

I feel ya man. I'm way too good at procrastinating.. but somehow I know I need to study for stuff lol

there was a giant spider outside my room and i'm like realyl disgusted i hate spiders and what if there are more?? and where did it come from?? it was really big and disgusting, we've had one like that before in the last few weeks and they make me want to burn down everything just so they will die

there was a giant spider outside my room and i'm like realyl disgusted i hate spiders and what if there are more?? and where did it come from?? it was really big and disgusting, we've had one like that before in the last few weeks and they make me want to burn down everything just so they will die

yeah i had a daddy longlegs in my lamp yesterday

like wtf.

Huge spanish test today, I am prepared, prepared to fail. He moves way to quickly and barely gives you a chance to actually learn the vocabulary but he also expects you to be studying 3-4 hours a day on Spanish alone. It is so incredibly difficult you may as well shoot my GPA at this point. What is worse is that my language requirements are filled, it is art/language to graduate, but colleges requires two years of foreign language, this is a nightmare :T

Huge spanish test today, I am prepared, prepared to fail. He moves way to quickly and barely gives you a chance to actually learn the vocabulary but he also expects you to be studying 3-4 hours a day on Spanish alone. It is so incredibly difficult you may as well shoot my GPA at this point. What is worse is that my language requirements are filled, it is art/language to graduate, but colleges requires two years of foreign language, this is a nightmare :T

blech :/ i hate intense teachers like that.

also lol playing through hatoful boyfriend im bored

I should've gotten butter popcorn instead of jalapeno. I bet that would've made a better breakfast. x.x

blech :/ i hate intense teachers like that.

also lol playing through hatoful boyfriend im bored

It bites, he is expecting 50-60 new words and how to phrase sentences new in a week and a half, I can barely do 20 SAT words in english a week XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back