• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The long-distance train company here. Since when did they make just those tickets so expensive jfc.

So I read they are gonna do a Hair musical here without the hippie and 60s themes.

um dude you freaking serious?

The days are winding down, bud. I saw someone came to see you and put flowers on your grave. A few of your other close friend made a sign to put up in your honor for homecoming. It was beautifully made, just like the life you were given, and the memories you created; filled with love and happiness. It's almost October, friend. Almost a year. We haven't forgotten you. We never will.

I love you.. and I think you noticed that too considering how fun we have together...

Just.. thank you for bearing with me, I know I'm not the most overly open person out there.

ugh I have a wedding to attend today (my friend's brother's) and I'm just too lazy to even get up lol

Last edited:
I CAN NOT get my hands on a January birthstone no matter what. It is irksome. IRL I should not be up this early but I have way to many doc appointments that I would rather just get them done and out of the way. :(

I've been having a really hard time paying attention in class lately. It feels like the material is flying right over my head. I haven't been reading the textbooks either. The worst part is I have my first exam next Friday so I'll be spending most of my weekend studying. I don't know what's wrong with me this semester. I was doing fine until now.

Ah bummer, that really sucks :/ hopefully you'll catch up with her sometime; update us!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ew hair
Tomorrow is some kind of a con and we're both coming so I might say hi.

I find this sentence funny to ready out of context. :3

LOL it really is! :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been having a really hard time paying attention in class lately. It feels like the material is flying right over my head. I haven't been reading the textbooks either. The worst part is I have my first exam next Friday so I'll be spending most of my weekend studying. I don't know what's wrong with me this semester. I was doing fine until now.

Did your school just start? That could be the reason.
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back