• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you keep trying
she doesnt like you she has a boyfriend and i am mAKIBG A FOOL OF MYSELF OVER YOU

notice me senpai

It's just this class, not every class. My professor said she would use it to learn our names but she hasn't even tried to learn anyone's name. So it's useless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You sit behind the same person all day? That sucks enough on its own since it sounds like you don't get to move
Yep,we stay in the same classroom all the day T - T

this article was such a pain to read and comprehend that i don't even know what i just wrote for my critique

Looks like they're still going through with the Angry Birds movie after all these years. Now my worst fear has been brought to life. The revival of the Angry Birds merchandise.

Last edited:
Super hungry, want something from the vending machine, but all I have is a 20 and there is nowhere open here to get change...

I stopped talking to my best friend more than 6 months ago without a special reason and for some reason it started really bothering me this week and I can't stop thinking about it...

I stopped talking to my best friend more than 6 months ago without a special reason and for some reason it started really bothering me this week and I can't stop thinking about it...

Why not try and initiate a conversation?

Last edited:
Why not try and initiate a conversation?

Tbh I thought about it a lot but after more than half a year of not talking to eachother at all it just seems like a creepy thing to do. I even saw her at some kind of a fair I think but I was too afraid to say hi.

Tbh I thought about it a lot but after more than half a year of not talking to eachother at all it just seems like a creepy thing to do. I even saw her at some kind of a fair I think but I was too afraid to say hi.

Well, perhaps she's thinking about the same thing as well? If you guys were best friends, then I'm sure you both thought about talking to each other at some point or another, but were afraid to do so. I don't think they'll mind you breaking the ice either.

Well, perhaps she's thinking about the same thing as well? If you guys were best friends, then I'm sure you both thought about talking to each other at some point or another, but were afraid to do so. I don't think they'll mind you breaking the ice either.

Yeah I think you're right about this, and I know she wouldn't break the ice because we're both really shy. Also I just logged into my LoL account 5 mins ago that I haven't been on for like a year and she's online omg.

Yeah I think you're right about this, and I know she wouldn't break the ice because we're both really shy. Also I just logged into my LoL account 5 mins ago that I haven't been on for like a year and she's online omg.

Go for it, Squiddy! Now's your chance! /owo/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back