• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a cold for like three days now, and I feel miserable. I can hardly breathe. I've tried pretty much everything I can think of, and the solutions are only temporary. Ugh.

the dub of p4g

like why did you you even had to do an english one. it's not a real mainstream game and we can read the subs

(yes i hate those 'im too lazy for subs' peeps when it comes to games and most anime)

the dub of p4g

like why did you you even had to do an english one. it's not a real mainstream game and we can read the subs

(yes i hate those 'im too lazy for subs' peeps when it comes to games and most anime)

What do you mean? Persona has sold millions of copies. I'm pretty sure it's a mainstream game.

What do you mean? Persona has sold millions of copies. I'm pretty sure it's a mainstream game.

Well, yes it is but those Japanese/anime games tend to get bad dubs if they do.. Like at least give us the option jfc. Might be because it's the US edition of it but idk

i'm really not doing too good anymore lmao

i have plenty of friends but right now i just feel so bleh like i have no one to talk to and idk it's hard to explain?? and in school my grades are fine but it's because i'm busting my ass and i am so tired of it. i haven't done my homework for a week and UGH i am so so tired but i want to get caught up so i don't fail my senior year of high school and i just wanna sleep :')

the dub of p4g

I'm one of those peeps lmao. I think Persona has mainstream enough audience for a dubbed version to be a worthwhile cause. But yeah I think having the option of subbed/dubbed would be best.

Last edited:
paypal is making me get a code from my bank. i don't remember them doing this before ;_; starting to regret not having internet banking

I'm one of those peeps lmao. I think Persona has mainstream enough audience for a dubbed version to be a worthwhile cause. But yeah I think having the option of subbed/dubbed would be best.

well yea idk if the eu version is different from the us one

but yeah that's what i kinda hate once it gets known it needs a crappy dub cause lazy (mostly) muricans

Spend TWO HOURS on this crap and having to retry all cause that stupid slime thing wouldn't get poisoned and now your little arse just to go and focus the mitigator.... real flipping smooth, RNG. Reaaal smooth.

I've been thinking about this nonstop for the past 3 days and its bugging me so much that I don't know the reason why

why did my teacher have to assign so much chemistry homework

also stop ignoring my messages...

basically any time i get the urge to do some art my body's just like hm how about we have a migraine for 12 hours instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back