• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's still buggy as hell and idfk care about start anymore, you can get that free otherwise. also you do have a slightly smaller start menu in 8.1 anyways

it is actually working better so far but from what you all said I will keep an eye out for those symptoms

Really?

Well I'm fine with 8.1 and unless they force me to upgrade I probably won't unless it comes with a possible new computer, I don't want a crapton of bugs on me meow.

Really?

Well I'm fine with 8.1 and unless they force me to upgrade I probably won't unless it comes with a possible new computer, I don't want a crapton of bugs on me meow.

With windows 8 I could barely use the internet and would get DCd from the connection repeatedly, haven't had that yet

Right around this time was when I got the call... The call that you were no longer with us.. To this day I still cry, and think of ways I could have saved you, of ways I could've stopped what happened. But.. Here we are old friend, a year. A year already! Time really flies. Sometimes, I think I hear you and I turn around, only for it to be someone else. It breaks my heart, it really does, to see someone so young and alive be snatched from us. But you are okay now, and I know you are watching over us, and raising hell like you always did. I haven't forgotten you, and like I promised to you the day they set you down I never will. You were loved by so many, and still are. We only hope you are at peace. I miss you, and I can't wait to see you again.

Last edited:
Marmite

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, there's this girl at my school who seems to talk behind my back and stare at me and roll her eyes at me. It's so annoying. Her named is Lacy, and just last Tuesday, my 7th hour English class were watching a "scary" movie about a story that was in our English textbook, and she was starting at me. Here's the thing: I tend to overlook things. When she was staring at me, I thought maybe she was just thinking about something on her mind. I knew she was staring at me, but I just tried to ignore it and watched the movie on the smartboard. Well, guess what? She wad still staring at me. Then when she looked away to talk to her friends and watching her stupid friend play on her phone (not even paying attention to the movie) she went back to stare at me again, this time rolling her eyes when she looked away. I am just so annoyed by her. She stares at me and thinks she so pretty. She thinks she's so smart, but she's so stupid that a plane could hit her. She hangs out with my friend Evan, and quite frankly, I think she's jealous of me. I haven't told my friend Evan about this, but I have a feeling she'll be my arch enemy for the rest of the school year.

Maybe you're her senpai

Sometimes I feel like someone might like me romantically, but I feel like if I asked then I'd get it wrong and just look stupid and egotistical. :D

I feel stupid just posting this.

Because I got nervous during my first softball game of the season, I moved from third base to outfield. Now, halfway through the season, they've only placed me back once. It's kind of annoying because it was simply nerves that messed me up.

hmm actually nvm i don't feel like complaining for once. lol

Last edited:
oh you cinema gonna drain my quiche down the drain. o well not everyday you're going to see Filipino movies from the 70s on a big screen.

"Near to you, I am healing but it's taking so long
Cause though he's gone and you are wonderful
It's hard to move on"

lyrics

i'm finally meeting my boyfriend irl on the 28th and i'm super worried i'll mess up or say something dumb or just embarrass myself. also he's Swedish with a skane accent so i'm super worried I won't understand him or his parents won't understand me or my mum ;-;

Sometimes I feel like someone might like me romantically, but I feel like if I asked then I'd get it wrong and just look stupid and egotistical. :D

I feel stupid just posting this.
Same. I'm sure they wouldn't think you're egotistical, though. If you ask you might find that they actually do like you, but if they don't they probably wouldn't hold it against you for asking!

When you solve a crossword

AND YOU GET EVERYTHING BUT TWO ****ING WORDS THAT MAKE NO SENSE LIKE WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back