• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me is, the fact that none of my friends play new leaf.

Ugh...so we had new seating charts today in Math. And I'm sitting exactly in front of where a girl that hates me. It's so uncomfortable :(

Ugh...so we had new seating charts today in Math. And I'm sitting exactly in front of where a girl that hates me. It's so uncomfortable :(

take this opportunity to rub ur hair and arms all over her desk and constantly drop things near her desk so shes forced to pick them up. but ask nicely. then rock ur chair back a lot and always make sure its difficult for her to see the board. take her out

Last edited:
Writing a resume and realizing... I have basically zero work experience and I graduate college in like 2 years :~D

I feel so tone deaf when I sing and a lot of it is because my voice is deep and I can't really hit those high notes :'( I record myself singing to see but the notes in the songs I sing are so high my vocal chords feel weird

I also can't hit really low notes. **** my voice.

I feel so tone deaf when I sing and a lot of it is because my voice is deep and I can't really hit those high notes :'( I record myself singing to see but the notes in the songs I sing are so high my vocal chords feel weird

I also can't hit really low notes. **** my voice.

In choir I feel that all the time... I hate feeling so incorrect, but I bet you will get better, everything just needs practice

I yawned huge this morning and felt a pop in my jaw and it still kind of hurts lol I hope it's nothing too bad.

In choir I feel that all the time... I hate feeling so incorrect, but I bet you will get better, everything just needs practice

Worst part is that I was in choir for 4 years (force join) and I could hit all the notes really well.

You know what stinks? Puberty. A+ if you get the pun

it's 3 a.m. i just got out of bed because some loud banging which i assumed was knocking woke me up, but when i looked out the front door there was nothing and nothing when i looked out the back door either. now that i'm more awake i'm not even sure if i really heard it or if it was just some really vivid dream, but i realized i didn't look out my bedroom window before i went to the door and now i'm too nervous to go back in LOL gotta kill time til the sun comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back