• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friends dad banned her from using skype because apparently "you cant trust people you havent interacted with in real life -_-"

Ahh there's that fire. I missed that. I am proud you can stand up for yourself now at least. Now you can fight your own battles without me as your ally.

my friends dad banned her from using skype because apparently "you cant trust people you havent interacted with in real life -_-"

the hell?

wow lol i talk to quite a lot of people i haven't mean rl for reasons but why cant you trust. ofc there are warning lamps to some people but as long as you dont reveal it all you should be fine.

the hell?

wow lol i talk to quite a lot of people i haven't mean rl for reasons but why cant you trust. ofc there are warning lamps to some people but as long as you dont reveal it all you should be fine.

It really sucks, i've been talking to her for atleast 5 months on skype, and if that doesnt warrant atleast the slightest bit of trust, i dont know what does

Thinking of closing my art shop soon but I dont want to.... people are getting to me pretty hard lately

I am really not looking forward to my last class today. We're supposed to make a team contract for our group project making certain rules we'll follow. I don't even remember who my members were or if they even remember me since I was added last minute. I just hope we don't get together over the weekend because I didn't want to start the project yet since it's due in 12 days.

My mom moved all my cosplay stuff and lost over $100 in wigs, GREAT, now here I am at school looking like an even bigger idiot

Kanji I hate your bath house so much you can't grind at all and the former stages I'm not even gonna mention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back