• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
take this opportunity to rub ur hair and arms all over her desk and constantly drop things near her desk so shes forced to pick them up. but ask nicely. then rock ur chair back a lot and always make sure its difficult for her to see the board. take her out

XD yeah :D

The fact that I want collectibles but everything is expensive and how I'm so conflicted on wanting to spend my tbt but not wanting to at the same time c':

The fact that I want collectibles but everything is expensive and how I'm so conflicted on wanting to spend my tbt but not wanting to at the same time c':

I would spend on an investment, something harder to find and not spend on all the little things, that is my advice

just got my braces tightened and like five brackets replaced >~< im so hungry but it hurts to even bite down, should have ate something before getting them tightened lol

What's bothering me is the fact that I don't have enough snacks to satisfy my cravings OTL

Did something to my right calf at soccer practice, I hate it. It hurts like hell.

Done that so many times XD One time I got clothes line flipped and hurt my back, just had to run it off, hope you feel better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back