• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My throat is all knotted up :') that's what I get when I am emotional huh? I am just glad people are coming to visit you. I fear when I pass no one will visit me, but as long as they visit you and remember you, it doesn't matter ^.^

All I want to do is listen to all the music I want to Youtube, no need to tell me that I can't watch The Piano Guys southern Utah video BECAUSE THATS WHERE I'M FROM

I hate google chrome to no end right now.

Umm, switch browser. Also set it to Worldwide?

anyways I want the P4DAN LE BUT ITS LIKE OVER 100 BUCKS ****

just realised after reading an essay i've now handed in that there was a spelling mistake (an obvious one) argh. >.<

This guy who sits beside me keeps telling me my answers are wrong on a test and that it's super easy. Then when we get it back I get the answers he says I got wrong are right and he ends up failing the test. It's annoying af but also kind of funny

ok so im in AP chemistry right
well for homework we have to stitch together a mole plushie

and dress it up

and i have to make mine look like donald trump

its worth a grade.

This is the worst semester I've ever had at college. I was certain I did good on my accounting project, but my grade was updated to a 48%... I even went to see the tutor who helped me get a really good head start on it. I already failed the last exam and have been failing the quizzes too. I don't think there's anyway for me to pass unless I magically got amazing scores on the upcoming exams. On top of that, I am completely lost in Business Statistics. All these numbers and formulas I just have no idea what's going on. Maybe I should consider a different major...

i'm freaking terrible at speaking up during article discussions and that will never change

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back