• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't pick up the donkey kong villager in hhd before the monster hunter one came out. why didnt i do that. now i'll never have donkey kong villager in my game.

Aw, what is it about? Good luck c: I'm sure you'll do great man.

It is a group project presentation about a transcendentalist school we had to make, my teacher yesterday made me feel worthless and now I think I am coming down with something from getting all wet during a small rain storm we had on Friday or from being freezing on Halloween, so that is my terrible feeling and presentation

Beginning to procrastinate again... I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to learning material I don't understand.

i don't want to go to work and leave this cute puppy lock up in a kennel until the boyfriend get home. :<

i've learned that getting a new puppy means that your google search history is going to be filled with dumb puppy questions and reading about diseases and freaking yourself out over nothing. and puppies biting your toes.

and puppies biting your toes.

aww yeah i had this happened with me when i was like 8-9 and i saw my uncle's first english bulldog puppy for the first time, he bit me straight on lel <3 he was kwaii af though so i never cared too much

slightly starting to worry that I wont be accepted into any of my chosen universities haha. ironic bc i haven't even applied or sent off applications yet... gr8

aww yeah i had this happened with me when i was like 8-9 and i saw my uncle's first english bulldog puppy for the first time, he bit me straight on lel <3 he was kwaii af though so i never cared too much

they're really so so so cute, but i gotta train her not to nibble on people while she's young so when she's bigger she doesn't have that habit. :<

ugh puppies are so lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back