• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikr i hate buying lunches where i go to uni cause all they have is like overpriced sandwich or soup and i cant really bring my own unless i like do my own lunchbox and i hardly have the energy to do that every night

Have a 4 page essay to write, but no idea how to start it.

Well first, what is your essay on? Is the topic informational or persuasive? You can start off with a hook, something to draw readers in. Personal experiences work well for persuasives and statistics for informational. Then, just get to your topic sentence; what you're trying to explain or prove.

Have a 4 page essay to write, but no idea how to start it.

Well first, what is your essay on? Is the topic informational or persuasive? You can start off with a hook, something to draw readers in. Personal experiences work well for persuasives and statistics for informational. Then, just get to your topic sentence; what you're trying to explain or prove.

i'm so annoying and i hate it, it's because i'm sensitive to everything and the littlest thing hurts my feelings and then i throw a tantrum over it. i hate it. i hate myself

I'm not feeling right and I want to talk to someone on here but I don't want to bother them bc they probably don't even like me that much

I worked on homework all day Friday, all day Saturday, and all day today and I JUST FINISHED AT ALMOST 10 FREAKING PM

IM FINALLY FREE OF HOMEWORK until a few days from now.

I really hate life. And accounting.

I really miss my mom
Especially in situations like these, I miss her
Sucks that when you have to let something go you realize what you lost

yaaayy i have a lot of things to do and i've been procrastinating
i know its my fault so
hey there! self loathing and anger at self, havent seen u around
also i gained weight
woop de doo

life is gr8, amiright??

school tomorrow uwuwu hope its gonna be good

and i need the dough so i kinda have to lol

ah so we got the schedule aaah **** so i have like 50+ pages for tomorrow this gonna be.. fun.

The person sitting beside me is killing me. He's also my locker partner so I have to constantly pick up his crap. Just a few minutes ago I dropped his apple since it was in the way of the stuff in the locker and he just squirted all the juice all over my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back