• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
assumptions and sensitivity.

ily gam

I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday

I usually like dentist appointments but my dad's taking me to his dentist and I don't like his dentist. :(

struggle buds
rip tho. I actually like this dentist which is lucky. Last time he was talking about wanting to buy a hoverboard and im just wonderin is that why u booked me like 5 times b... glad I'm covered. lol

i really hate how people act like they genuinely care about what's bothering me but the second i say something to vent out they leave or dont reply
like i understand it might make you uncomfortable but if you offer to listen to me talk about my problems and insist i do you could be decent enough to show you're listening

i've been having such a lack of sleep the past several months i'm tired

It's funny when the things you sat down and thought about as an 11 year old extensively come back and you realize how rudimentary and silly it all seems now.

my boyfriend is getting sick after I just got over having pneumonia and it breaks my heart!
I'm wide awake and it's 3am and he's just tossing and turning

plus tomorrow is my last day to study for a huge state board exam I have tuesday for dental assisting and I'm stressed

my hair is splitting because of stress but im too stressed to even care so im that stressed anymore

the fact that I have a long, final paper due on thursday and my org is demanding work tomorrow and on wednsday and UGH

gj teacher so you expect us to go there randomly on wednesday.. like i don't mind looking at art and stuff but it takes like an hour+ with train ugh.

I didn't learn sht last night.
This debate is going to sck. Anyone can be trans there's no such thing as being fake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back