What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hate how people act like they genuinely care about what's bothering me but the second i say something to vent out they leave or dont reply
like i understand it might make you uncomfortable but if you offer to listen to me talk about my problems and insist i do you could be decent enough to show you're listening

i've been having such a lack of sleep the past several months i'm tired

You can talk about this if you want. I'll genuinely listen. You know where to find me c:

man I hate groupworks with groupmates who are cooperating very, very slowly

they're cooperating so slowly and we have a paper to pass in 2 hours and oh my gosh why aren't they replying at all

they're cooperating so slowly and we have a paper to pass in 2 hours and oh my gosh why aren't they replying at all

Yeah, group projects are a real pain. I had two of them this semester.

Hoping to just get through this week and do well on my couple of finals next week.

me too especially when they want to change stuff and never reply and whatnot aaah :c good luck!

im half asleep and i need to go to school

after, im gonna run home and knock out until midnight

I really don't want to go to college... Like none of them appeal to me and I can't do what I don't want to do.

I seriously want to punch myself in the freaking face

And also punch my professor in the face for that absolutely BULL**** final that will probably bring my grade down to a B.

I thought my Rosalina Amiibo arrived, but it was just something my dad ordered. The box was the perfect size it fooled me :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back