What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The education system is so messed up. Why on earth are they forcibly making us take a final for Business Statistics less than a week after we have another exam for the class. My professor straight out said it wasn't his choice for the final. Luckily he's nice and gave us a nice study guide for it. I just want to pass the class and if it hurts my grade I'm going to be pretty pissed. I have a 76% right now, but I'm running out of steam and the material has been so hard recently I'm just a little worried.

Last edited:
why do i always have like crippling stomach pains on the first day of my period and then for the rest of the time it's just like ''oh hey there's blood lol no bother here then''

It's one of those days where minimal physical activity causes me pains

Although on the plus side I get to see my dogs today
Aw yeah

why do i always have like crippling stomach pains on the first day of my period and then for the rest of the time it's just like ''oh hey there's blood lol no bother here then''

*hi five bro/sis/whatever*

also mom stop being an ass or wash the dishes yourself pls

Going on hour eleven of a horribly intense headache. I hope it's gone before morning - tomorrow is my last session of a module I've not really been enjoying but I've actually been looking forward to this particular topic. And the lecturers are providing booze after!

Last edited:
Headaches are the worst.. along with period cramps.

i want more booze now tbh and candy :c

Going on hour eleven of a horribly intense headache. I hope it's gone before morning - tomorrow is my last session of a module I've not really been enjoying but I've actually been looking forward to this particular topic. And the lecturers are providing booze after!

I feel the headache part..... we have matching headaches Tina :p

Uggggh I had a headache too earlier ;-; Luckily it's gone now. I hope yours gets better soon!

Ah that's awesome. I'm not the biggest chocolate-candy fan myself but sometimes you just need it! Hope you get better soon :)

My PCOS is killing me. I haven't been able to stand for a few days because I have been in so much pain. Not to mention my cramps are terrible. I am going to have to go to the OB of this keeps up. They should just diagnose me with endometriosis already...

That's awful :/ I have headaches every day, they just vary on intensity and I know they're the worst things on the planet.
--
Right now I have an entire project due on Friday that I have yet to begin and I feel
crying :)

But what if I don't want to do my math homework?

And what is I want infinite battery on my 3DS?

And what if I want to bathe. Never mind. NOW

the girl I liked dissed me when I took her to a dance and she refused to dance with me, claiming she had a boyfriend, when her parents said she wasn't aloud to have a boyfriend anyways....

What bothers me is that all I want is to make the people around me feel beautiful yet I always fail. I can't make anyone happy. Ever. I can't make anyone beautiful, I can't keep a friend. I can't admit to my parents that I have online friends. I can't admit my orientation.. My friend at school always makes me feel like crap. I'm failing classes. My teachers hate me. I want to go to SVA this summer but it's expensive and my parents dont believe in me. I've been crying every night for a few months now.

I think that's all.

What bothers me is that all I want is to make the people around me feel beautiful yet I always fail. I can't make anyone happy. Ever. I can't make anyone beautiful, I can't keep a friend. I can't admit to my parents that I have online friends. I can't admit my orientation.. My friend at school always makes me feel like crap. I'm failing classes. My teachers hate me. I want to go to SVA this summer but it's expensive and my parents dont believe in me. I've been crying every night for a few months now.

I think that's all.

I hope everything works out. and remember that you have friends and you don't even know it. maybe not best friends, but theres people who actually care about you and your life and well-being. I hope you make it to SVA this summer and that your grades go up. believe in yourself

the girl I liked dissed me when I took her to a dance and she refused to dance with me, claiming she had a boyfriend, when her parents said she wasn't aloud to have a boyfriend anyways....

*allowed. ;)
And lol a lot of people these days have girl/boyfriends without letting their parents know. It's normal.
In what way did she diss you? And if the girl did have a boyfriend, maybe it's better to respect her decision. c: (unless she did say she wanted to dance with you then ditched you at some point; that's horrible.)

I think that's all.

Hey, come on! :c Is there anyone IRL who can help you? Is there anyone you could get help from? We're online, so the most we could do is give you some advice and support. D:
And you don't need to make anyone happy! What's important is to take care of yourself; don't mind what others say. <3 (And if they say bad stuff about you again, tell me and I wILL FITE THEM 1 V 1 LEMME HAVE THEM, THEY AINT GOT ANY RIGHT TO TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH)
And take a breather; probably take a day from classes and just relax. Or do something you like. Treat yo' self. c:

--

Okay real talk, our batch head is the worst leader EVER. He's always online but isn't updated with the events our batch is handling (people have been constantly updating for the past weeks) and he's only trying to help now, when everything is almost done. Believe me, he doesn't have any good reason to be suddenly gone (he should say why he would be gone or why he wasn't helping, but noooo he has time but he's just not even trying to help or be aware); he ran for batch head and he should know his duties and responsibilities. Everyone is busy but we make time. I don't know where the heck he's been. He's barely helped. Oh my gosh he is so stressful and I hate him so much. (To be honest our whole batch hates him hahahaha. Two days ago we were doing this project and one mentioned about giving comments about the batch council and someone went, "...where's our batch head?" and oh my gosh there was this awkward silence and some were even chucking because god knows where our batch head is.)

sorry for the long rant ahaha ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back