• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god this story is already edgy enough should i really go in that direction??? kinda want to but my teacher is gonna question me haha

oh
oh wow dad really
my mom offers to take me and you on a nice-ass vacation FOR FREE, ANY DAY, and you deny? why do you freaking hate her so much. don't you realize how much I miss my MOM? I'm 12. I haven't seen her in 3 years. A girl growing up needs a parent who can UNDERSTAND. Hell, she's the only one who will, I got my mental problems from her anyways

ever since i updated my computer its been having troubles with sound/audio, i dont quite know how to explain it but its almost as if its "stuttering", it only last a quick second and its been doing it all day

My dad sucks at parenting. This is why I'm so f'd up. Don't blame me ok, blame yourself.

Last edited:
Mom why are you so stupid if you're not gonna "help" anyways :/

And yay ID cards being expensive as well as public transport **** it

can someone with an username starting on whatever after toyota visit my profile like really that banend spambot look so ugly

I have an essay due tomorrow that's not even close to being halfway done and I can barely muster the willpower to write more than 10 or 20 words at a time. I also have an exam tomorrow afternoon that I've barely studied for, so there's that. Mad at myself because why am I like this???

Lmao anyways everything is fine :) :) :)

Every week of college I get really stressed out about what's happening whether it's group work, an assignment, exam, etc. I really hate the feeling so much. I live for the weekends because it's the only time of the week I stress myself out the least.

My dad sucks at parenting. This is why I'm so f'd up. Don't blame me ok, blame yourself.
stop being such a micromanager and stop shouting so freaking loud all the damn time. Stop blaming me for being "too shy" when you wouldn't let me go out and have freedom as a child. None of my friend's parents are as controlling as you and that's why they are so much better and self-assured. Who the frick checks their 17yo grades every day and checks their hw?! You don't even give me a chance to correct my mistakes so you end up thinking I'm some lazy ass kid.
I still remember when I was asking you to fill out a form for my art entry submissions...I remember hearing you say 'who cares, you probably won't win anyways' and that was just so mean to me. I can't believe you would even say that.
I won two ****ing ribbons by the way.
You never help me express my talent in art so I always feel so ****ing incompetent just because I don't excel at science or math. Apparently because math and science are the only important things according to you.
I hate it when you come back home. I get nervous when I hear your footsteps. I'm anxious wondering when your gonna bring up school again. Heck I'm even scared to cough too loudly or you'll tell me to shut up because it'll wake my mom up.

shouldn't you tell him that?
im sure he does care for you even a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back