• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just realized im desperate for a boyfriend c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

im gonna vent here

1. im so sick of gaining weight why do I have to eat

2. why do you hate on people for absolutely no reason? girls hating girls for stupid, petty, jealous reasons is my biggest pet peeve. If you're going to hate someone, hate them for being a bad person or being manipulative or selfish or SOMETHING LEGITIMATE. Jesus Christ, idiotic people with irrational hate like you are the reason why bad things happen in this world.

3. Shut up and enjoy what you have. Stop going around asking for more, it's annoying as ****.

2.You know , , acc alot of these kind of *****es are selfish and manipulative so there you go lmao

i have an exam tomorrow that i am not ready for even a little and i am panicking so hard

I'm such an idiot
I have nothing to really be sad about and yet I feel like crying
I wish I could say that I feel the same - I dont think it's ever gonna be possible for me to know what it feels like. Maybe I'm just asking for too much? But sometimes its like you dont care
Something just feels empty

Last edited:
The most active Trump thread doesn't have enough apple tags (and how much apples hate Trump). I wish there were more.

Last edited:
ahh hurry up and put those things up nowwwwwww ahh :0

also totally need to "play" through my steam library at least those games with cards i can leave on ahah

I took too much medicine...and have been throwing up all night and morning so far...yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back