What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really cold and snowing a little bit. As much as I love the snow, I worry about all the animals and homeless people out there being cold. :'c

Ah, that was my first thought too when it got really cold for the first time here, yesterday :<

I found out yesterday that I got a 45 on my last test in chemistry class (which no one, as far as I know, did well on), which brought my average down from and 81 to a 73.

I was supposed to have an important interview today but instead I threw up and just played ACNL. Made sure to call to reschedule, though.

Mom, no I am not gonna apologize nor buy your a ****ing new vase when you complain how "i stomp and break things" like it was my intention every time. Stop being such a whiny ***** and take a chill pill and *maybe* I will be nice back. How the heck was I supposed to know it was gonna fall down, I didn't even "stomp" or whatever **** you claim. I just moved your phone to where you sat because it was grease and water in the kitchen where it was.

Fine, so you wanna have your phone wt when you complain you can't afford candy. ****ing *****.

I keep letting myself fall behind with my responsibilities. I know I have things to do, I know how badly I want to be productive, but yet I fall into my procrastination habit anyway. It's frustrating.

this guy is soooooo cuteee but sooooo confusing

- - - Post Merge - - -

he is like one of my very good friends this year but i just don't want to ruin that

In Pokemon Moon the new Pokemon seem to be rarer than the old guys. I do love the old Pokemon but I wanna play with mostly new gen 7 pokes in my first play through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back