What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Govt Club president barely participates or does anything. Yesterday we were packing care packages for soldiers and she came in near the end of the event and brought her gang of friends and just ate the whole time. And when the club advisor came in, all she did was open the lids of the boxes, while the food was in her hands, just to look busy. She also posts notifications at 10pm the day right before an event occurs, so a lot of people have no idea when something is happening.

GAHH PEOPLE SELLING **** ON TWITTER ARE STILL PISSING ME OFF

Them: PM for prices
Me: Hi, how much for the photocard?
Them: give me an offer
Me: I'm really bad at pricing, could you give me a clue around how much you were looking for?
Them: oFFeR
Me: *says price*
Them: what's that in USD (like ***** Google it gdi)
Me: *repeats self*
Them: don't be like that :/
Me: I said I was bad at pricing, sorry
*whole conversation replays*
Me: how much was the whole thing so I can work out the price of the individual part
Them: I can't tell you

ME: PLEASE JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT INSTEAD OF REJECTING ALL MY OFFERS AND BEING AWKWARD!11!1!

Them: *ignores* shipping is 20 dollars

Me: well this was pointless

honestly, sooooo much is bothering me rn... School is stressing me out, I havent been talking to my friends, my mom has been sick for the past few months, im vegan and i work in a chocolate/candy shop that is paying me below minimum wage, my sisters dont live with me anymore and arent taking care of them selfs.. idk haha.. sometimes you just gotta laugh about it and move on because life is to short to be sad and depressed all the time.

i want to know where this person is getting all their memes from wtf

I'm having a bad day today.

> was repressed of my freedom to share my political opinion on Facebook bc my parents were afraid I'd make enemies so I cried a whole lot bc I remember how pathetic I am with voicing out
> ran out of money this morning so I had to withdraw money to commute but the ATM hung for like 5 minutes
> bc of the ATM hanging, I was late for make-up Biology class and the prof refused to let me take the quiz (bc I was late)
> found out today that the guy I had a crush on for 10 months doesn't like me back & he's aware (which is now making me v anxious of seeing him bc I might already look v awkward to him)
> lost the liquid of my contact lens somewhere so I have to make do with comfort/eye drops

I didn't eat all day and then when I stuffed my face I got sick. My stomach is making this night a living nightmare.

Its really cold and snowing a little bit. As much as I love the snow, I worry about all the animals and homeless people out there being cold. :'c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back